6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

Yeah totally no worries A! Things are just rolling along slowly and steadily. Glad the background reading is going well. I read old journals like a novel sometimes. :reading420magazine: Was kinda how I started here. :Namaste:

It's like picking up bread crumbs to find your way home!! I swear I start researching and then one journal leads to another and another...Ive doubted myself a couple times if Im ready for Docs kit :adore:
I'm likin' the vibe in this room. :battingeyelashes::green_heart: Archi, you're having the best of all possible experiences with the reset. :bravo: You and Bobby have both reduced consumption, and I'm certain your Endocannabinoid systems are grateful for your dedication.

It's incredibly easy for a cultivator to slip right back into excessive use, but you in particular Archi have seen how much happier the body is with a lower consumption level. One of these days I may do at least a partial reset, just to clear receptors, but I may be in the rare class that does best on a higher than average dose. Every time I get the system clean I end up right back where I started almost overnight.

I have no pain, and the only medical condition I treat is psoriasis. As a retired individual I have no social obligations that require me to be less than stratospherically euphoric. Plus, I write best when I'm soaring. It often feels strange that I champion this process as I avoid practicing it myself, but it is what it is.

I'm so thankful others find the reset beneficial. Makes all the work worth it to find all this joy when you re-introduce.
That's great news AW!:green_heart:

Thanks SweetSue, you are my cannabis hero! Legit! I love what you do for the community here and honestly, the cannabis community in general. I've said it before but it bears repeating, I found this site because of your writings. It's no mistake I'm still here two years later. :love::green_heart::hug:.

I too, when left to my own devices, will over consume. It's fun! I mean we do grow it so we have our own supply right?

That's great guys. Glad ya made it thru. Sorry i want around lately but got a big grin when i heard the news

Thanks Derby, I had a very positive experience. Thanks for the support!
THIS !!!!!!

Thanks for keeping that ever-watching eye on me Advocate! I've got a tab with your journal open too brother, Ill get back to it soon. Stay warm up there!

It's like picking up bread crumbs to find your way home!! I swear I start researching and then one journal leads to another and another...Ive doubted myself a couple times if Im ready for Docs kit :adore:

Thanks SweetSue, you are my cannabis hero! Legit! I love what you do for the community here and honestly, the cannabis community in general. I've said it before but it bears repeating, I found this site because of your writings. It's no mistake I'm still here two years later. :love::green_heart::hug:.

I too, when left to my own devices, will over consume. It's fun! I mean we do grow it so we have our own supply right?

Thanks Derby, I had a very positive experience. Thanks for the support!

Thanks for keeping that ever-watching eye on me Advocate! I've got a tab with your journal open too brother, Ill get back to it soon. Stay warm up there!
Way to go brother.

My stomach is still a wreck. I’m not blaming on this, just FYI... So I started some Probiotics. Just want to make sure this isn’t a cruel joke...:p
I’ll try changing strains.
Oh no sorry to hear man, are you feeling like you've found maintenance pretty well?

Thank you, my experience was a positive one for sure.:thumb:

Thank you, my experience was a positive one for sure.:thumb:
:thumb:

My trips through the protocol have been difficult sometimes but the outcome is always positive.:) One of these days I will be able to sign up to the good doctor’s classes and seek to understand the nuances of his thinking a bit more.
So I started some Probiotics. Just want to make sure this isn’t a cruel joke...:p
I’ll try changing strains.

I hope those things work to settle it. It’s the pits!
Let us know how it goes.
:Namaste:

I just found this thread. I admire those of y'all that can do this, but I'd pull my hair out in the first 48, if not something worse. :rofl: I'll just keep burning an oz every 5 to 7 days. WTF, I'm a grower, right ? :ganjamon:

It will help you, but only if you want to. :hug:
You will be better off after, that is for sure :hug:
I just found this thread. I admire those of y'all that can do this, but I'd pull my hair out in the first 48, if not something worse. :rofl: I'll just keep burning an oz every 5 to 7 days. WTF, I'm a grower, right ? :ganjamon:

Hey, morning all! Yea Rifleman, I hear ya about having more than enough and all. I just got to a point where I couldn’t hardly feel our favorite herbs effects.
The two days can go by pretty fast if you stay busy.

Hey, morning all! Yea Rifleman, I hear ya about having more than enough and all. I just got to a point where I couldn’t hardly feel our favorite herbs effects.
Hey brother @Archiweedies, I got some oils cooking. I'm thinking and hoping a different delivery method might also help.
:high-five:

Better off is a pretty relative thing Birdie. I’m not a practicing fan of the total reset myself, and I’m holding my own fairly well.

It’ll give your receptors a break @Rifleman, and reduce the fast flame you’re holding under the ECS, but I hear ya. I’ve only made it through once myself, and I have great respect for those who reset regularly.

Hey brother @Archiweedies, I got some oils cooking. I'm thinking and hoping a different delivery method might also help.

Start low, go slow Bobby. Let yourself find the lowest dose that works.

I might be better off, but I would seriously worry about those around me for the 48hrs. :rofl:

I'll just switch strains, or eat another brownie. :drool:

You bet it will. I love my brownies but have to be careful. I have dosed large before and had trouble standing up. :eek:

....It’ll give your receptors a break @Rifleman, and reduce the fast flame you’re holding under the ECS, but I hear ya. I’ve only made it through once myself, and I have great respect for those who reset regularly.

Uncle LEO helped me reset once... and once was enough. o_O Besides that I like burning the candle at both ends. I've been called...uh, intense ? :cool: Hehehehe, gotta run. There's a harvest in the works.:ciao:

I might be better off, but I would seriously worry about those around me for the 48hrs. :rofl:

I'll just switch strains, or eat another brownie. :drool:

You bet it will. I love my brownies but have to be careful. I have dosed large before and had trouble standing up. :eek:

Uncle LEO helped me reset once... and once was enough. o_O Besides that I like burning the candle at both ends. I've been called...uh, intense ? :cool: Hehehehe, gotta run. There's a harvest in the works.:ciao:
I hear ya both Rifleman and Sue! Honestly, I reset and now Im basically back where I was more or less. Thats okay and honestly I dont mind taking a day break here or there. I originally theorized that I would maybe do a reset prior to harvest so that my ECS would be ready and willing for new chemovarieties. Thats not for everyone and hell it may not be for me, jury's still out!;)

Hi @keshazel,

I don’t think so. I actually am finding it a useful way to chase the therapeutic doses.

The second part of the protocol is all about helping you find therapeutically effective doses. So I’d say, if you’re yet to find the improvements you’re seeking, this could work very well for you.

Hi @keshazel,

I don’t think so. I actually am finding it a useful way to chase the therapeutic doses.

The second part of the protocol is all about helping you find therapeutically effective doses. So I’d say, if you’re yet to find the improvements you’re seeking, this could work very well for you.

I agree and hello again AG!! When I re-introduced I found that three vape draws was enough to 'alter' my state. Around one bowl in my vape was pain relieving. Everything else is just for fun. If you can resist overindulging, your ECS receptors will be more responsive to your doses in my experience. I, however, quite like to overindulge. :thumb:
:theband:

Interesting Thread, I have taken off 6 months at a time before, but was back to my usual too much within 2 days of restarting! :lot-o-toke: That first go was quite the ride though! Now taking time off due to hyperemisis, more to confirm it, although my symptoms are not completely the same. Funny, but once I decide I'm taking a break I find it quite easy even though I am surrounded by stoners! And it is nice to actually remember my dreams, but not always!! I will start very slow when and if I resume. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom