Inxter2009

So i just finished with the germination of 6 headband seeds. A few (3) were very promising looking with the little roots developing very nicely, the other 3 look ok too i guess. i have put them in red solo cups( with fox farms OF) , since i don't have anything else. Watered them lightly with ph'd water ( i was told the soil had plenty of notes to start with) not too much water just enuff to know they won't dry out over night. They haven't been in the cups for 2 hours and the biggest one (2 1/2 " long) has already picked itself up!!!:cheer: This was simply fascinating to me. I will post some pics tonite. Wish me luck, as i do all of you here.:thank you: for all of your input and awesome journals to help me along this journey!:MoreNutes

Rastafari! Yeah ffof has enuff in it for 1 month feed and lucky you to have the seeds sprouted cause the soils also known to be too hot for seed-sprouting and clones. I cut ocean forest with plain quality soil before i went on to another organic soil choice.:bravo:

The ffof I'm using has been sitting in 5 gallon buckets for about ten days. Hopefully it won't hurt them. they seem to like it...but this is only day 1. i will post some pics after 24hrs on cfl's. Please stay tuned, i can always use your input. Everyone feel free to:morenutes: because I'm just as wet behind the ears as these lil plants are.:420:

photo-142.JPG
photo-132.JPG

So today they are a whole 5 days old. Personally i think they look healthy, A:thumb:ny input?

very nice lookin indeed :goodjob: what i do when i transplant em is bury those stems right below the round leaves in thinking it gives more support to the stalk and that the stems will then make more roots; of course it does make what's above ground smaller looking with just having the head but i believe its healthier for the support of them fat thick heavy colas i'm expecting in flowering. :bigtoke:

very nice lookin indeed :goodjob: what i do when i transplant em is bury those stems right below the round leaves in thinking it gives more support to the stalk and that the stems will then make more roots; of course it does make what's above ground smaller looking with just having the head but i believe its healthier for the support of them fat thick heavy colas i'm expecting in flowering. :bigtoke:

@Vampire: Thanks for the info. I plan of transplanting after the 3rd set of leaves, Or is this too soon? They sprouted the 2nd set while i was sleeping. :thumb:

I am really enjoying the grow. I feel like a kid on christmas morning, and around here its every morning!:cheer:

How big should the pots be that i transplant into? will 3 gl be too big? should i do a gallon first?:morenutes:
Thanks for following this grow VAMPIRE:thank you: Your kind words are very appreciated.:thank you:
Check out my other grow too!:Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom