6 x AK 47 Grow Journal 2019

mrgrower

420 Member
Hello everyone,

I am in search of a good keeper and finally decided to order a 6 pack of original serious seeds' AK-47 from attitude.
I soaked them for 24 hours in a glass of distilled water, and then planted them. All 6 seeds germinated in 24 hours after planting and this is day 10:

I use 200 watt T5 Grow Light (DL844s - 4 x 4ft) and foxfarm soil for seedlings.

If I got 2 or more phenos with nirvana seeds I would panic but it does not really matter as I read thousands of positive reviews about serous seeds!. Will transfer them to a grow tent with 400w HPS as soon as I take some cuttings.

Plant #1 (INDICA PHENOTYPE)

So far this one is my favorite seedling! this INDICA phenotype has dark green leaves, looks sturdy, and grows vigorously . I heard a lot about so-called "CHERRY PHENOTYPE" and am hoping this is going to be one of them (wrong?)

Plant #2 (INDICA PHENOTYPE)

Seedling #2 is also an INDICA pheno with dark leaves and very similar to plant #1. also stretchiest seedling so far! Can be a cherry?

Plant #3 (VERY HYBRID)

This one looks very hybrid, with dark green leaves.

Plant #4 (SATIVA PHENOTYPE)

This one looks to be a SATIVA phenotype with light green leaves. like plant #1 this is also very sturdy and grows vigorously.

Plant #5

Probably a Sativa pheno? has light green leaves and is very sensitive to overwatering and probably pH (yellow spots on leaves)

Plant #6

Very similar to plant #5 with light green leaves, sensitive to overwatering and probably a sativa pheno.

Can I get a GREAT mamma plant out of these that produces VERY POTENT buds? :bongrip: We will see!

any comments and suggestion will be appreciated!

Will update soon...

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to see a grow journal in which a Serious Seeds strain is being grown. I've been a fan of Simon's work for years. I know he had some issues at one time that caused him to lose some of his parental plants, but don't know the specifics. It'll be interesting to see both how your grow turns out and your after-harvest/cure review on the strain (assuming that you write one).

Best of luck with your grow.

Day 16 and they are growing well. I fed them twice with sensi ph perfect grow A & B (1/4 normal dose). They need a larger pot!

DSCF1466.JPG
DSCF1465.JPG
DSCF1464.JPG
DSCF1462.JPG
DSCF1460.JPG
DSCF1459.JPG
DSCF1457.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom