60”x48”x80” Grow Tent & Mars Hydro LED

Jeremy6232

420 Member

Here we go on another fun filled trip full of adventure. Using a basic grow tent that's separated into a 4x4 and 1x4 section. Have some left over gear from previous grows and will be building the NFT hydro unit using pvc . But current equipment is as follows. I will be using Advanced Nutes as my nutrients as they have been my preferred nutes of choice for some time now. I have 35 seeds coming of 7 different variants. Will be splitting up my sprouting into 2 different times. First one will be one of each then a month later the remainder. Seeds should be arriving around the 20th which means by beginning of March we will have seedlings and by the end of march the first 7 ladies should be entering the flowering side with a target of harvesting the end of June to early July. I will weed out all but 3 varients and flower off the remainder 28 ladies and clone my top 3 choices.​

60”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor Plant Growing 5'x4'x6'​

Seeds

A - SPLIFF SEEDS BLUEBERRY 3 FEM
B - CBD SEEDS DIESEL 6 FEM
C - BARNEYS FARM LAUGHING BUDDHA 10 FEM
D - SPLIFF SEEDS GOLD BAR KUSH 1 FEM
E - BARNEYS FARM CRITICAL KUSH 5 FEM
F - BARNEYS FARM PURPLE PUNCH 5 FEM
G - SENSIBLE SEEDS SERIOUSLY CITRUS 5 FEM

Lighting

Light Rail 3.5 IntelliDrive Kit Motor w/ Rail, Robotic Grow Light Mover Genuine Solidly​

51fIZHfBA9L._AC_SL1013_.jpg

Mars II 900 Full Spectrum Grow Led Light - Mars Hydro (guessing its this one I bought it a long while back and has just been sitting around)
Mother Section Lighting X2

LED Grow Light Bulb Panel 50W UFO Plant Growing Lamp with 250 LEDs Red Blue UV IR Full Spectrum Growing Lights for Indoor Plants, Seed Starting, Seedling, Veg and Flower by Hytekgro​

Cloning Section Lighting

LED Grow Lights Strips for Indoor Plants with Auto ON & Off Timer, T5 Sunlike Full Spectrum Grow Lights Bar Growing Lamps for Greenhouse Shelves Hydroponics Succulent, 4 Dimmable Levels​

Water

Hydrofarm Active Aqua Chiller, 1/10 HP​

61dynuSPu3L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Cloner

Basic Red Cooler found for free!!!​

Titan Controls Fixed Cycle Timer, Single Outlet - Apollo 3​

81PKBmQ4p8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Super Efficient 3/8" x 25' Stainless Steel Wort Chiller​

81nsRSUjrwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

CPR Aquatic 4 Count Thread by Thread ABS Bulkheads for Aquarium Filters, 0.75-Inch​

71x2RMF6bML._AC_SL1269_.jpg

(Equipment list continues in following post)

This was my last designed NFT and i really liked it will be doing something similar to this still playing around with ideas. It works well at doing either purpetual harvest or all at once .

DSCN1410.JPG

DSCN1504.JPG

DSCN1507.JPG

DSCN1490.JPG

My old cloner which had a high success rate around 90% will be making a new smaller version

DSCN1489.JPG

Clonex HDCCSQT Clone Solution Clone & Seedling Nutrient, Quart, Brown/A​

618NFBQTvAL._SL1361_.jpg

Starter Pots

Viagrow V724400-50 1 gallon, 50 pack Grow Bags, White​

61ZEzu6DLOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Monitoring Equipment

pH/EC Conductivity Meter with ATC Water Quality Tester 0.0-14.0pH / 0~19.99ms/cm Aquarium, Hydroponics Tool (PH/EC/CF/TDS Meter)​

711T6kH5-AL._SL1500_.jpg

FTVOGUE Embedded Mini LCD Thermometer Hygrometer with External Probe for Incubators, Brooders, Reptile Tank, Aquarium, Fish Tank​

51F8uQd0vBL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

PH & Temperature 2-in-1 Continuous Monitor Meter w/Backlight Replaceable Electrode, Dual Display 0.00~14.00pH °C/ °F Water Quality Monitoring Kit, for Aquariums Hydroponics Pools Tanks Spa​

71U2QxiLC0L._SL1500_.jpg

Air Quality Monitor Symlis Indoor Carbon Dioxide Detector Temperature Humidity Measuring Device Air Analyzer 400-5000PPM Detection-range (Black)​

51EfcJ0V2eL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

My genetics -​

Critical Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Critical Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Barney’s Farm Seeds: The award winning crossing of Critical Mass X OG Kush -a powerful Indica legend discovered in California. This hardy and vigorous plant flowers in just eight weeks and yields a copious harvest of some of the biggest colas you’ve ever seen that are absolutely covered in trichrome crystals. Critical Mass offers an accent of fresh tangy citrus to compliment the familiar earthy-pine kush flavors. Ideal for relaxation, pain relief and late night smoking.
Features
Sex:
Feminized
Type: Indica
Yield: 600gr/m2
Height: 100 to 120cm
Flower Time: 50 to 60 days
Outdoor Harvest: End September
THC: 25%
CBD: 2.1%
Genetics: Critical Mass x OG Kush

Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Purple Punch Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Barney's Farm Seeds: PURPLE PUNCH ... Barney’s Farm continues to bring you awe-inspiring genetics from around the globe with another USA west coast powerhouse of a strain PURPLE PUNCH™. The delicate fusing of its Indica dominant parents Larry OG x Granddaddy Purple has provided a real tantalising gem. The exquisite smooth sensual tastes of Baked Apple Pie with cloves glazed with caramelised blueberry and cherries blend perfectly with the sedative calming effects that PURPLE PUNCH™ oozes. Expect a Short stocky plant with numerous astonishing trichome laden, high yielding branches just dripping with resin tested at 25% THC. This plant has a serious genetic steroid issue!!! It will flower in 50-60- days, reach 1.5M outdoors and produce up to 2kg.
Features
Sex: Feminized
Type: 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Grow: Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Flowering Time: 7 to 8 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: September
Yield: Indoor: 600 to 700g/m² - Outdoor: up to 1000 to 2000g/plant
Height: 90 to 150cm
THC: 25%
Genetics: Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG
Aroma/Flavour: Apple Pie baked with Cloves
Effect: Very relaxed & de-stressing

Laughing Buddha Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

Laughing Buddha Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Barney's Farm Seeds: This Mostly Sativa strain produces a High Preferred Indoor: 600g/m2 yield. These seeds are ready to harvest in 70 to 75 days in End October. This Feminised seed grows well in Greenhouse, Indoors conditions. Additionally it can be expected to grow into a Medium plant reaching 100 to 110 cm (indoor). This strain has Thai x Jamaican Genetics. It has a Very High (over 20%) THC Content. The CBD content of the strain is Medium (1 to 5%).
Laughing Buddha is an 80% sativa strain that is a cross between a land-race Thai and Barney's own Jamaican hybrid. It produces an archetypal sativa effect that provides a rush of energy.
For such a sativa-dominant strain Laughing Buddha is quite restricted in terms of its height reaching approximately 100 to 110cm. tall. It does, however, produce healthy side-branches which will need to be supported in the final three weeks or so of flowering due to the weight of the large, dense buds that develop. Indoors the flowering time is between 70 to 75 days with very good yields of 600gr/m2. outdoor cultivation will be restricted to regions that avoid early frosts as it will not be ready to crop until the second half of October in northern latitudes. THC levels are 22% with 1.6% CBD. Laughing Buddha exudes the intensely sweet perfume of ripe, tropical fruits and is one of barney's most fragrant marijuana strains. It was awarded the 3rd Prize Cannabis Cup (HTCC) 2003.

Features
Sex:
Feminized
Type: Mostly Sativa
Flowering Time: 70 to 75 days
Outdoor Harvest: End of October
Yield: 600g/m2 (indoor)
Height: 100 to 110cm (indoor)
THC: 22%
CBD: 1 to 5%
Genetics: Thai x Jamaican
Taste/Flavour: Fruity, Tropical
Effect: Energetic
Awards: 3rd Prize Cannabis Cup (HTCC) 2003

Blueberry Feminized Marijuana Seeds
Blueberry Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Spliff Seeds: Blueberry Feminized 75% Indica Genotype: (Chocolate Thai x Afghani #1 x Highland Oaxaca) x NL Special, fruity slightly earthy aroma and blueberry, sweet flavour, heavy, compact buds, impressive yields, ultimate medicinal plant, big Indica body stoner, potential THC level high.
The original Blueberry is composed of an exotic mix of genetics: Chocolate Thai, Afghani and Highland Oaxacan Gold. She’s originally from California, USA, where she was first conceived by the famous DJ Short, this Blue Berry was then crossed with one of our best Northern Lights Special fathers resulting in an Indica dominant strain, a 75% Indica strain with a high level of THC.

Overall you can say Blue Berry is a short, sturdy and stocky plant producing heavy, compact buds. She has candle shaped calyxes, medium to large. In ideal conditions these calyxes can turn purple. Flower-to-leaf ratio is good. You can prune or fim her to improve yield, but she does need some room. She doesn’t require too much nutrients. Vegetative period should be about three weeks.

Blue Berry has a fruity somewhat earthy aroma and a berrylike, sweet flavour. She has a long-lasting Indica high with a body stoned sensation. Medicinal value: insomnia, digestive problems, emotional problems, nausea, diarrhoea, menstrual cramp, chronic pain, joint and muscle pain and fibromyalgia.

Features

Sex:Feminized
Type:75% Indica
Grow:Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Time:8 to 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest:September/October
Indoor Height:0.50 to 0.80m
Outdoor Height:2 to 3m
Indoor Yield:450 to 550g/m2
Outdoor Yield:600g/plant
Growing Difficulty:Medium

Gold Bar Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

Gold Bar Kush Feminized Cannabis Seeds by Spliff Seeds: Orange/apricot citrus kush taste. Happy energetic high with a relaxing body stone. Tall growing kush which has sticky buds with a deep orange overtone. Excellent for depression, stress, fatigue, headaches, lack of appetite. Potential THC level high. 60% Indica.
By crossing Medical Kush with Orange Bud, we created a kush hybrid which grows much taller and faster than Medical Kush. Not only did we bring out the fast vigorous growth of the Orange Bud, which grows to a height of 120-150 cm, the yield and bud structure has also improved significantly as the buds are brighter green with big orange hairs and Indica style bud formation. The aim of this cross was to produce a strain with the strength of kush, but also with an exotic orange citrus flavour. Using a Medical Kush male, we turned the dank lemon scent to a sharper citrus orange one. The plants grew quickly and were very stable, so we selected the most productive vigorous female and backcrossed the F1 seeds with the Medical Kush male to create the second generation seeds of Gold Bar Kush. This was used as a basis for stabilising her over several generations, resulting in the strain we have today.
Gold Bar Kush grows tall and only stops gaining height in the fourth week of flowering, so scrogging is highly advised. The leaf structure is thin when compared to our other kush strains, and she takes a little longer than most to flower, finishing in around 65 days. She can take a lot of nutrients but can also grow well without heavy feeding. Whatever you decide, she is well worth waiting for.
Harvesting these buds is very easy, the bud structure resembles skunk but the buds have an earthy kush and citrus smell. The deep sharp orange taste is accompanied by a creamy kush aftertaste. Gold Bar Kush has a dreamy accelerated high with feelings of complete relaxation and a really calming, but not overwhelming, stone.

Features
Sex:
Feminized
Type: Mostly Indica
Flowering Time: 9 to 10 weeks
Outdoor Harvest:
September/October
Yield: Indoors: 400 to 500g/m2: Outdoors: 450 to 500g/plant
Height: 1.10 to 1.30m: Outdoors: 1.50 to 2.00m
THC: High
CBD:
Genetics:
Medical Kush x Orange Bud
Taste/Flavour: Deep sharp orange taste is accompanied by a creamy kush aftertaste
Effect: Happy energetic high with a relaxing body stone
Grow Difficulty: Medium
Medical Conditions: Excellent for depression, stress, fatigue, headaches, lack of appetite
Medicinal Properties: Yes

CBD DIESEL
Diesel Feminized from CBD Seeds is one of the most reputable strain enjoyed in the U.S.A. It is believed that the, first strains of these cannabis seeds were selected by a grower in New York, which is also known as New York City Diesel.

The plants are very similar to one another, making it an excellent choice for sea of green (SoG) crops. We recommend starting the flowering cycle with enough fertiliser, since pistils develop a few days after changing the light cycle to twelve hours. Its flowers and leaves become purple and golden at the end of the flowering cycle, which a delight to behold.

The buds have the unmistakeable smell of diesel that has generated its reputation on both sides of the ocean. For those more observant, it hides a hint of citrus and even spiciness, just rounding out its character.

Features
Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica & Sativa
Flowering Time: 9 weeks / Outdoor Harvest: October
Grow: Indoors/Outdoors
Genetics: Mexican x Afghani
Effect: Brain/powerful
Smell: Citrus/sweet/fuel
Flavour: Sweet/grapefruit

Seriously Citrus Feminized Marijuana Seeds​

Seriously Citrus Feminized Marijuana Seeds by Sensible Seeds Premium Selection: The Lovely Citrus Strain boasts a lush Lemon fragrance... fresh, sweet and sour and skunky. This is most likely due to the relatively high concentrations of limonene present in this strain. The parents are a mix of Lemon Skunk and Amnesia Haze both of which are quite pungent in their own right; Combined together they have produced a perfumed masterpiece delicious when smoked or vaped.

THC can reach very high levels...sometimes over 25%! Yields are impressive too...So popular is this strain it has won various Cannabis Cups over the years.

The Buds produced are like a lime green with yellow hues...large and elongated with red hairs and dripping with juicy THC rich Trichomes.

The effects of Seriously Citrus are like that of a typical sativa…uplifting and energetic... even sometimes psychedelic so be warned! Generally though it will motivate and inspire you with a feeling of well-being. Will keep your mind active so not one for bedtime.

The taste as mentioned is of an amazing lemon quality with a hint of spice. The flowery Haze taste is evident but it just screams lemon.., Lemon… Lemon!!

Features
Sex:
Feminized
Type: 25% Indica / 75% Sativa
Flowering Time: 9 to 10 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: Mid-October
Yield: Indoor: 450 to 500g/m2 – Outdoor: up to 650g/plant
Height: Indoor: 80 to 140cm – Outdoor: 130 to 170cm
THC: 22%
CBD: 0.9%
Genetics: Lemon Skunk x Amnesia Haze
Medicinal Properties: Medium
Medical Conditions: appetite stimulation, ocular relief
Taste/Flavour: Lemon Citrus
Effect: Energetic, Body High, Uplifting
Grow Difficulty: Easy

Seeds have been delayed by about a week thanks to the winter storms but built the cloner its a 22 site cloner with a in and out feed for the chiller to maintain temps in the cloner as well as running cold water through the wort chiller to cool main reservoir. Light rail is up and will allow me to run the light a bit lower down in the tent as well as increase the lighting in the entire space. Its a bit of overkill but since i already had it might as well use it.
IMG_20210222_131518798_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210222_131533263_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210222_131631647.jpg

B - CBD SEEDS DIESEL 3 FEM
C - BARNEYS FARM LAUGHING BUDDHA 5 FEM
E - BARNEYS FARM CRITICAL KUSH 1 FEM
G - SENSIBLE SEEDS SERIOUSLY CITRUS 3 FEM

Placed in rockwool cubes today missing two Critical Kush since my girls mini pig broke into the tent and knocked over the cups with the seeds and either ate two seeds or hell who knows but I cant find them now.

Got in my new temp gauges and hydrometer pretty neat small and Bluetooth so I can check my temps from anywhere anytime as well as get historical data on temps and humidity.

Got more rockwool cubes coming in tomorrow for my seeds but thinking about using jiffy pucks instead with my recent low germination rates.

Planted in rockwool quite a few have split but not my diesel which is one of the ones that still haven't germinated from the first round. Starting to think the diesel aren't viable seeds.

A - SPLIFF SEEDS BLUEBERRY 3 FEM
B - CBD SEEDS DIESEL 3 FEM
E - BARNEYS FARM CRITICAL KUSH 2 FEM
F - BARNEYS FARM PURPLE PUNCH 5 FEM
G - SENSIBLE SEEDS SERIOUSLY CITRUS 2 FEM

Planted 2 Blueberry and 2 Citrus so that 100% germination on Citrus and 66% on Blueberry so far sad my diesel is 0-5 and really would like to see both the barneys farms still yet. Still have a few days left before we can call em duds but never had this bad of germination rates.

IMG_20210316_002817168.jpg

White plant markers are Laughing Buddha
Yellow is Citrus
Blue is Blueberry
IMG_20210316_002809072_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210316_002832159.jpg

I'm really liking these thermometers they make it easy to check up on the tent temps to see what's going on throughout the day its logged for you.
Screenshot_20210316-003136.png

Back
Top Bottom