$60 50gal RO system

Sangmang

I was about to buy one at full price and stumbled across it on chewy for almost half off. Figured I'd pass it along. The 100gal is $70

Capture.JPG

What I use... can get the DI filter re-fills on Zon for cheap as well.

Don't need to buy a new DI filter just replace the resin.

The DI filter in the blue one on the front. Depending on your water quality it will change color and need to be replaced the soonest of the 4 filters.

What I use... can get the DI filter re-fills on Zon for cheap as well.

Don't need to buy a new DI filter just replace the resin.

The DI filter in the blue one on the front. Depending on your water quality it will change color and need to be replaced the soonest of the 4 filters.
I don't have a di filter on mine. What does that one do?

De-inonization. Neutralizes alkalinity. Pretty much takes PPMs from 8-10 after the 3 stage down to around 2PPMs. You would only need it if your water pH is high after RO filtration.

Ours is as we live on top of a dolomite lime deposit so alkalynity is an issue for us.

De-inonization. Neutralizes alkalinity. Pretty much takes PPMs from 8-10 after the 3 stage down to around 2PPMs. You would only need it if your water pH is high after RO filtration.

Ours is as we live on top of a dolomite lime deposit so alkalynity is an issue for us.
Ahh thanks. Yeah my water is pretty good to begin with, like 140ppm 7ph at the tap. After this 3 stage my truncheon ppm stick doesn't even light up and ph still at 7

Good'nuf... lucky you. PPMs should be around 10ish give or take.

Aerate your water and the pH will drop slightly. It probably changes overnight anyway if you leave it out in a bucket or something with an open lid.

Back
Top Bottom