600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Clones

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

My tent size is 4' x 4' x 6'
I had planned on having 6 babies in there but i could only get 5 clones at the time of my start.
This journal doesnt show it but i have brought these babies back to life in there veg. cycle. My old lady yanked em up and destroyed all roots and even broke one in half.
I replanted em and MR. Miagi'd that shit together with a strip of t-shirt and they hardly skipped a beat. ( Mr. Miagi is the old man from the karate kid)
Fun times lol but TIME AND TIME AGAIN marijuana has shown me just how hardy and hard to kill they acually are. So Simplicity is always what im shooting for.
My ph hardly ever leaves 6
I only have to add a couple of gallons of nutes every few days
And my simple feeding set-up makes it even easier.
Nothing like only having to sit back and watch em take care of themselves while i smoke the last crop ;)

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

DSC01841_800x600_.jpg

NEW PICS :)
DSC01851_800x600_.jpg

DSC01853_800x600_.jpg

DSC01857_800x600_.jpg

THERES MORE OF THESE THAN I WANT TO COUNT SO I JUST TO A PIC OF ONE FOR NOW
DSC01856_800x600_.jpg

A PIC OF ALL THE STRINGS FOR THE LST. ALMOST EVERY BRANCH IN THERE HAS A STING PULLIN IT DOWN TO ABOUT HALF ITS HIGHT. kINDA LIKE A SCROG WITHOUT THE SCREEN.
DSC01858_800x600_.jpg

Thanks XLR8. They sure do get big quick. Dont want to veg em for too long or they'll get out of control

this is probly due to the Co2 your adding :goodluck: your nutes and water will get used faster also..looks like you might already run into crowding

My old lady yanked em up and destroyed all roots and even broke one in half.

Don't take this the wrong way, but... time for a new old lady? ;)

In all seriousness, nice job bringing 'em back - they look great!

this is probly due to the Co2 your adding your nutes and water will get used faster also..looks like you might already run into crowding
Na they did their stretch b4 i added the Co2... It was due to the switch from a 8 light 4' T5 to my 600 hps.
Couldnt have the light as close. Its pretty close now because iv got a fan pullin and a fan pushin the air through the light... so its nice and cool...i can touch the glass and its only warm :)
Na my good man No over crowding ;) I love it in there its so perfect, theres a bud for every piece of area. My yield for this one WILL IMPRESS :)

Popped into my tent today and noticed what looks to me a mg. problem. Whitening of the leaves, leaf tips curling upward.
My first guess at this is thats is from me dropping my GH GROW to 5ml a gallon for flower...The GH GROW contains a good amount of mg.
I could add some epson salt or go pick up something from my grow shop. I want to do it soon so it doesnt get to far off in there.

Whats up man, Just thought I'd say hello to a fellow DWC I just wanted to suggest that you might wanna use a screen and do a scrog vs tieing each branch down instead. I could see it being more time efficient but I know its past that but maybe in the future if you havn't played with it already. Thats what im doing right now with a single plant but I like to grow my plants a little bigger expecially since im growing a 50/50 hybrid. Last cycle I didn't have c02 or scrog or anything and still managed to pull 7 danky ounces off and im hoping to atleast get 10 after upgrading my air pump to the same General Hydroponics one you have (by the way its totally bad ass I love it), getting a massive chiller, c02 and some air cooled hoods and better ventilation system (im growing in a 5x6x8 closet atm. By the way I was just curious to what nutrients you use? For Veg I use Dutch Master Grow A and B plus DM ZONE, then for bloom right now im using AN's sensi bloom A and B (might be switching to heavy 16 A&B for bloom soon) as well as AN's Kushi Kush, DM's Zone, Humbolt County's Gravity and at the very end i'll be applying Humbolt County's Snow Storm Ultra via foliar spray so im pretty excited for this cycle's grow! talk to you later.
-Hydro
GL

yo what nutrients are you using on that beutiful girl?

If your stilll looking for a booster recomendation I would totally have to recommend Kushi Kush, even if your plant isn't a Kush plant the stuff is amazing, that as well as Humbolt County's Gravity and Snow Storm Ultra :) im using them right now and as you can see im getting insaine nutrients! Though that is on top of Dutch Masters Zone and AN's Sensi Bloom 2parter.

idk if i mentioned anything about Zone earlier but as a DWC enthusiast to another I gatta say dude its totally awesome when it comes to keeping your res scum free and your roots sucking up nutrients at full potential!!

Thanks man ill look into it ;)
Your doing good things with that chiller bro... dude that piece of hardware you have is prolly your best friend in dwc. Ill have one for my next grow for sure. Shit that and my 40 gallon res,. It just couldnt be beat.

Back
Top Bottom