600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Clones

Troublesome2

Hey all This is my second go round at DWC.
Im working with a 600 watt HPS. My res is a 40 gallon BOTANICARE res. (its got about 25 gallons of nutes)
Two big ass air pumps not sure right off hand what kind but man are they nice...They are hooked up to air tubes that iv got winded underneath each plant AWESOME!!!
Im running my Co2 this go round so iv got no actual ventalation... except for my light, Which is sealed off so not to lose my precious Co2. So temps stay at 90 with the lights on, but i have great circulation in my tent due to a small desk fan at the base of the plants a nice fan blowing up the side and a really awesome window fan i picked up for $36 (which has all kinds of cool options like each fan (theres 2) can change direction so u can be pulling and pushing air or both push or vise versa
Iv got my Co2 pushing 3 lbs for 3 minutes every hour. Its off during the dark period.
Heres some pics, These are pinnapple express clones. 12/12 for a week or so. Vegged for 3 or 4 weeks...

DSC01825_800x600_.jpg

DSC01826_800x600_.jpg

DSC01831_800x600_.jpg

DSC01829_800x600_.jpg

DSC01833_800x600_.jpg

DSC01834_800x600_.jpg

DSC01832_800x600_.jpg

I removed the water pump w/manifold and feeding tubes so they are no longer in the res raising my temps.
Since these pics i did a good amount of LSTing as well :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::tokin:

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

Trouble, your grow looks great and I'm sub'd for the rest!
:welldone:

Don't worry that you're not getting much response yet. Just keep the journal going and people will come and comment.
:goodjob:

Re: 600 Watt HPS + Co2 + 40 Gallon DWC Res. Growing with Bubbles Pineapple Express Cl

Thanks man :) I just know it so wasnt this slow last time... ill keep this journal going one way or another just for the fact i love looking back on the grow :)
Things are about to get really good, you got here just n time ;)

...?? Is aybody out there ??...

Thanks man :) I just know it so wasnt this slow last time... ill keep this journal going one way or another just for the fact i love looking back on the grow :)
Things are about to get really good, you got here just n time ;)

First I would like to say that your plants and setup look very nice. I don't know anything about DWC but I like to learn. So I'm subbed for the rest.

Second maybe try to talk to a mod and get your journal moved to journals in progress you might get more response in that area.

:goodluck:

Second maybe try to talk to a mod and get your journal moved to journals in progress you might get more response in that area.

:goodluck:

LOL! Good catch, PBR!!! :welldone:

That's your issue! :)

On the Growers Forums page there are 6 mods at the bottom right of the page, private message one of them, I guess and ask them to move your journal if they can or just start a new journal over there if you want to go that route.

Hey T2 - Here, there, or anywhere - I'm in! Looks like you've got a nice setup going - I'd love to grow some Pineapple Express someday. Supposed to be yummy! :yummy:

Very Nice! girls are looking pretty, time to pull up a chair:popcorn:

Looking good, T2! I've got some PE in veg now and it smells better than the girls I have in flower! I'm really looking forward to growing some and getting a good preview from you! Keep up the good work! :cheer:

Thank you Thank you :)
Iv put ALOT of time and effort into this one ( oh and tons of hard earned $ too )
and am very proud of my ladies, even if they did stretch a little ' or alot lol '
I ran into tons of root problems last time and tried all kinds of shit to fix it. The problem pretty much ended up being my res its self. You really need a large res for this. A 10 gallon will work but the temps just get way too hot and you end up cooking your roots. Most people never even look into this problem due to the fact that a water chiller will run you into $300 + Who wants to pay that?? not me .
I havent had one root problem this go round "knockin on Wood" And iv done alot to make sure that i continue on with this good luck... maybe not luck at all.
I use H2O2 with all my nutes. Just one tsp. "5ml" a gal so not as much as recomended but its an awesome preventer.
I LOVE MY AIR PUMPS!! TONS OF OXYGEN! BILLIONS OF TINY BUBBLES.
These three things Havn't failed me yet and im by no means a pro but iv had a million problems and pretty much fixed and learned from my oops's lol. Iv brought as good as dead plants back to life a couple times that last grow WOW it was fun
Thats for taggin Along everyone :)

Im using GH nutes but im using sombody elses mixture. its very simple and seems to be working great. For the budding period its 5ml of GH grow, 10 ml of GH Micro, And 15ml of GH Bloom. I also add 5ml per gallon of H2O2 just incase ;)
Iv got my Co2 set to 3lbs for 3 minutes every hour. But i really dont know if thats set right. But seems ok 2 me lol

Looking good mate, how big is the tent and how many ladies?

Can you put some lst pics up? Am always interested to see how people train their plants :)

Looking good Troublesome2, nice hydro setup.
The water has a nice color to it.

Promising good results this way.:smokin:
Can imagine temps going up bit too high for the roots in some hydro setups, you could always cool the container by leading cold air to and around it. Maybe that works.

My temps in my res stay at about 70* give or take a degree or two.
Thats due to its large size and good thick material.
Id like it at 68 but no matter how hard i try to be perfect i just cant lol ;)
A fan blowing on the outside of the res does work. It dropped the temp in my res about 2degrees my last go round.
Trust me everyone a larger res. is DEF. the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom