600 Watt LED Indoor Auto First True Grow

I everyone my name is Joe. I am a noob looking for anyone with pointers who can help guide me in my grow and follow my progress with me. my set up is currently

tent 2.5x2.5x5 feet, 2x 300w full spectrum mars hydro led lights, about to grow in 3 gallon fabric pots, hp pro mix blend growing medium. extra perlite added to oil soil right no is around 6-6.5 in mix using miracle grow potting seed soil from seed. was going to test run this stuff I bought for root development its a seaweed extract solution to germinate in seed from add once a week up to 3 rd week. using aluminum sulphrate to bring soil down some cil stuff. chemicals used for autos on preflower week i add flora bloom 1/4 dose. week 5 I add 1/4 of florabloom and 1/4 cali mag. increasing dosage up to 1/2 dosage. leaving last three weeks for flushing. ph is general hydroponics i'm using. ph is usually round 6-6.3 when I water. from seed I try to keep it wound 6 or slightly under for first week. problem is does any body cut lower branches as autos grow? is the point of that to optimize energy into top bud where they are exposed to light more? I'm learning to low stress train yes I have broke several branches. my one plant yield off a nyc with all stem on scale was 21 ounces. again nyc diesel crop kind seeds auto. now that being said i know i did several things wrong. one ph was always 7+ since seed. grew in 3-5 gallon pot from seed which I found out not to and to jiffy organic soil they recommended. I no autos don't like much nutes DUE to short life cycle they live on. but should I not be getting more then 21 wet grams per grow? what am I doing wrong? Help! wife is getting mad at cost i've spent trying to get yields to pay off. If I dont start profitting soon she will end my green thumb passion. I do have Schultz plant food as well nitrogen 10-5-10. light distance is as follows per mars recommendation. usually around 30 inches max from seed. during 3-5 week I bring to 18-24 inches and then 12-18 for remainder from top of plant. usually says around 30-40000 lumens or lux on lux reader. moisture in tent says its around 40-50 %. tips of top crown cola leafs going brown? no pest issues I am aware of but I heard this seaweed stuff is all organic and natural pest controller is a benefit of seaweed stuff. pics off set up and pot lay outs etc coming as soon as I figure how to upload to here?

Thanks for your time I hope to learn lots but so far no one is reaching. i smoke green due to back chronic back pain DDD and depression. I am a better person well medicated as it help in to many ways to describe.

Cheers any pointer please dont be shy can take criticism well. lol

It takes patience and a few crops before you start getting comfortable with the plants! 21 grams isn't bad depending on the size of plant. I have had CKS early miss that don't even produce that and the one right beside did almost 3Oz... Same everything for the plants!

Post up some pictures that always helps!

This was near the end of my first grow. I was using a 3x3x7 tent, 600w HID system, soil with Fox Farms nutes and I got great results. AFTER researching for like 4 months and probably 10 dead plants and ruined 20+ seeds, nute burn etc. Now it is much easier!

20160706_180806.jpg

Yes thanks I know it takes time I just envy your girls and plants. I only hope to grow some. Nice buds like that man.
420-magazine-mobile643701078.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That was nyc diesel auto crop king. 2nd attempt. Bit soil was 7+ph from.seed to finish added nothing u til 5th week then 1/4 nute of florabloom and 1/4 of cali mag. Increasing g to 1/2 dose slowly. Last three weeks flush ph 6-6.3 only. This is been air drying upside down for two days. Lots of red hairs and nice froth on it though. Would cutting smaller stem branches help put better energy into top bud s more? Learning g how to lst.

Looks good! How many NYC D are you going to run this go?

Yep I trim some of the lower stuff that won't amount to much! Clean out big fan leaves that are blocking the light penetration etc.

Just do a little at a time, easy to take to much from an auto!

Hey Torst,

Ya in about 2 weeks ill be starting a journal please feel free to come along with me and give pointers. but to answer your question Yes I will be growing 3 auto nyc diesel and 1 white cookies regular feminized? any tricks or pointers for growing will be my first regular plant to grow. and 3 rd attempt at better bud production.

I also fond random seeds in stuff ive got... im pretty sure 2 seeds came from girl scout cookies and 1 seed cheery bomb sativa. and not sure what the other or where it came from. but was going to throw them outdoors in spring.

Yep I trim some of the lower stuff that won't amount to much! Clean out big fan leaves that are blocking the light penetration etc.

Hey man I will be posting some pictures I finallu just found this journal. learning how to find things.

Torst bud should I be topping autos nyc diesel and white cookies and fim them? so toping makes more main colas if Im correct and fimming is cut slight angle and 80% off that but what really is its purpose? just to provide more light?

Some pics the pots are what this grow will be in 3 gallon fabric and 1-5 gallon plastic. Pot. For regular feminized white cookies seed

420-magazine-mobile1940886314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2120063329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile714884104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile987290852.jpg

Hey man I will be posting some pictures I finallu just found this journal. learning how to find things.

Torst bud should I be topping autos nyc diesel and white cookies and fim them? so toping makes more main colas if Im correct and fimming is cut slight angle and 80% off that but what really is its purpose? just to provide more light?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Sorry yes you can close this journal teddy my bad bro man this brought back flashbacks of when I first came here. What a learning lesson I’ve had .

Crop king seeds can produce well even to a noob learning is my thoughts .

Thanks for having me and the help .

Back
Top Bottom