600 Watt Undercurrent Hydro - 1200 Watt Coco - 10x10x8 First Timer

climbstoned

This is my first time growing. I built a 10x10x8 room. I split that room in half. So in one 5x10, i built a 4 plant undercurrent system that only takes up 5x5. The controller bucket is 20 gals, the 4 plants r in 10gals. Im running the full canna aqua line for veg and bloom. They r vegging under an 8 bulb t5. red and blue spec. bulbs. When its time for flower, i will remove the t5 and i have a 600watt cool tube hood ready to start flowing. In the back of that 5x5, i have another 8 bulb t5 and a 4 bulb t5 that will be for mothers, and clones. the mothers im going to have are going to be in gal pots using coco fibber. I will have a sour kush, super kush, master kush, and sour d mother. Now in the other 5x10, i will veg 3 plants in 5 gals coco fibber under a 8 bulb t5 in only 3x5 of the room. the back 7x5 will flower 6 plants in 5 gal coco fibber under 2 600watt cool tubes. i want to add 3 plants to flower every month, and harvest 3 plants a month.

As of right now, I just put 2 sour d clones into the undercurrent, and 2 master k clones in it as well. and i have a sour kush plant in the mother room right now that im going to flower soon. It is in a 4 gal dwc. I also have a super kush plant in a 4 gal dwc pot as well. I also have 6 cuttings i took off of those plants, 2 to be mothers, and 4 to be the first to go into coco fibber in the other room when they r rooted. my clones r looking good, and my dwc plants r looking huge. cant wait for my first flower.

Enjoy everyone, looking for all the advise i can get. :welcome::peace::circle-of-love:

Re: 600watt Undercurrent Hydro, 1200watt Coco, 10x10x8 First timer

Can someone help me with posting pics up on my thread of my grow? I take pics on an iphone4 if that makes any difference.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom