6000watt CO2 36 NYCD Hydro Set-up

not sure if this is true but I've read that increasing the temp of your grow is necessary when you increase co2... Have you tried this? I've found a recommended temp is between 80-90F

Yeah, you are right about the temperatures. I have a cold front going thru my state atm so it's alot colder than usual. I have noticed that when you run the temps at around 84-85F the ladies will perk up a bit. Thats with CO2 being at 1600ppm. When temperatures rise a bit I will pump the CO2 back up, right now I am at 1200ppm. My temperatures are around 78-79. I don't want to turn off the fans to the aircooled lights, it get to hot to fast. I don't want to burn or stress them.

Well I may be late, but I'm here. Love the setup and ambition. Think I'll hang out and watch this one all the way through.

+Rep for doing it all right so far

Actually your just in time for the show to really start :rollit:
I love your organic grow, Ill have to give it another shot one of these days. I just hate the inscet war, especially mites argggggggg....

Awesome as usual.

Quick question regarding your layout. Do you have room to walk between the plants? How do you tend to the ones in the middle?

I can move around in there no problem. I can reach all the ladies 360 degrees. I learned my lesson the first time, I had way to many plants the buds were all small and not dense. I would say you really dont lose alot of yield , but you have to trim alot more plants to get the weight, and alot of popcorn buds. More plants dose not equal more bud lesson #1 for me.

I can move around in there no problem. I can reach all the ladies 360 degrees. I learned my lesson the first time, I had way to many plants the buds were all small and not dense. I would say you really dont lose alot of yield , but you have to trim alot more plants to get the weight, and alot of popcorn buds. More plants dose not equal more bud lesson #1 for me.

Thanks - I couldn't agree more. But I'll be damned if I can get a sense for where you walk. Perhaps in a future pic if you could put something in a walkway for scale if its not too much trouble.

Awesome grow.

Hey... Nice grow man... :goodjob:
Barney's seeds are hella expensive... I'd like to know why on some of them man I saw a 10 pack that was like 700... IDK if I'd ever pay that much for seeds unless I knew they were extremely magical. I believe all ganja seeds are magical so they'd have to be magical magical magical seeds... LOL.

H20GanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Clones I took New Years.....................
DSC03901.JPG

Me inside the garden.........................
DSC03906.JPG

Plants at day 15...............................
DSC03920.JPG

DSC03918.JPG

DSC03917.JPG

DSC03915.JPG

I'm in love with that grow room! Those flowering gals are looking mighty fine! Glad to see your rooted clones as well. Can't wait to see em pack on the flowers! Great work so far for sure!

Hey HalfBakedFarmer...
What do you think your difference in growth would be with 6 600's maybe placed them closer to the plants? How far do you space them now? Just wondering if that could be copied using 600's with the same results... maybe cut back on 2400W...
Shit maybe have a longer space and add three more rails with lights still cut back on 600W? Oh that would kick some @ss... What do you think?

Great job man... Keep up the good work!! :cheer:

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Looking Awesome, That Canopy Is So Flat You Could Run A Lazer Across It !!! They Are Fixing To Really Start Kicking In & Start Budding, Can't Wait To See It In A Few Weeks....

Back
Top Bottom