600W 3x3 Phantom Cookies Ebb N Flow

MKrop420

:420::helpsmilie::yummy:

Hey everyone, this is my first time grow. Just finished building my set up and transplanting the clones. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Here are my specs:

Strain: Phantom Cookies (GDP/ Cherry Pie) 6 plants
600 Watt/ Air Cooled
Ebb N Flow
3x3 Tent 2x3 Tray
27 Gallon Res
Nutrients: Aqua Flakes A and B / Rapid Start Root
Temp: 78
Humidity: 35%
Medium: Hydrocorn with Rockwool cubes
6 inch fan/ carbon filter
7x7 square pots

Placed the rockwool cubes right above the water level on the overlow, so i hope that is the right level to place them. Have the lights going 24/7 right now. Still trying to figure out how often to flood and for how long if anyone can help me out with that :thanks:

photo_4182.JPG

photo_3234.JPG

photo_2288.JPG

photo_1342.JPG

I am currently flooding for 15 min every 6 hours. Would appreciate some advice on whether or not the roots are getting the appropriate amount of water :thumb: Thanks.

Hey everyone, just checked on the plant and it seems like the stems have turned purple over night and they still look droopy. I may of been over watering so I am going to adjust flood times for now and see if they improve. Ph seems right around 5.5-6, temps still around 78. Hope it isn't some kind of deficiency, if someone can help it would be great. Thanks

photo_4183.JPG
photo_3235.JPG
photo_2289.JPG

Just bought a PPM meter from bluelab. Was able to check the EC, tested at 1.1. Also threw a humidifier into the tent so i could bring up the humidity. Went from 29% to 45%, think the pants liked it. Increased the watering to every 4 hours for 15-20 min, then raised the light to the top of the tent. Think they just need time to grow some stronger roots.

photo_2_2_23.JPG
photo_1_2_26.JPG

Plants have a good amount of new growth :), they are starting to perk up more and roots are developing. I have been throwing frozen water bottles into the reservoir so i can keep it as cool as possible, keep the oxygen levels up for the roots. I plan on topping them, but i will wait a bit longer till they have done some more growing. Thanks everyone!

photo553.JPG

Hey everyone, since my last post I trimmed the bottom growth and also topped them. Saw my first little root coming out of the pot. Cant believe how fast they grow, hoping they shoot up the next week. Changed the res water, its at 1.5 EC. Also added root conditioner to the water. Last night I put together a SCROG netting so I can fill it out a bit before I switch to flowering.

photo555.JPG

Changed out the water a few days ago, added extra root conditioner and Aqua flakes A and B. Ec is at 1.8. Think I am going to Veg about 1 more week to fill out the SCROG then switch to 12/12. I was thinking of using the MH for the first 2 Weeks of flower, then switch to a 600 Watt HPS.

They are looking much better though! :420:

Pic of the top of the tent

photo_1_1_23.JPG

Pic of stems getting thicker/ node growth

photo_2_1_22.JPG

So I built a reflective cover for my tray out of reflective duct tape. The roots seem to be liking it, also helping with res temps a bit. The SCROG net is almost filled out, plan on switching to flower on Wed. Cant wait to watch them shoot up after that :thumb:
Post back after I switch to 12/12 and change the nutrients!

photo_2302.JPG

photo_1357.JPG

So I switched to 12/12 a few days ago. Just cleaned them up and added some hydrocorn to the bottom of the tray. Added some Mother of All Blooms M.O.A.B. to the nutrients and Cal/Mag. EC is at 2.0 but I haven't seen any sign of nute burn. Watering every 2 Hours.

Cleaned up canopy
photo_2307.JPG

Trimmed
photo_1363.JPG

subbed also
looks like you figured everything along the way

edit

I didn't see any mention of putting a bubbler in your res to help increase oxygen
besides keeping it cool with the frozen bottles

I have a good size air pump in my rez right now. Also planning on adding one in my flood table and have it come on with the watering times. Cant wait to watch them flower the next couple weeks :)

So I switched to 12/12 a few days ago. Just cleaned them up and added some hydrocorn to the bottom of the tray. Added some Mother of All Blooms M.O.A.B. to the nutrients and Cal/Mag. EC is at 2.0 but I haven't seen any sign of nute burn. Watering every 2 Hours.

Cleaned up canopy
photo_2307.JPG

Trimmed
photo_1363.JPG

Good job!

Cleaned up canopy
photo_2307.JPG

Trimmed
photo_1363.JPG

We supply led grow lights,are you willing to be our testers of new light?Free sample loL

We supply led grow lights,are you willing to be our testers of new light?Free sample loL

ill test your lights for a free sample :)
id like to find a good light that cheaper and reliable

I can start a separate journal for your light sure
pm me so were not taking over this journal

Hope everyone had a good Christmas :party:!
Well its been 1 week and 2 Days since i switched to flower. Evened out the canopy and just letting them shoot up for now. Going to add a second net to help support them when they get taller. Roots are growing into the tray! The hydrocorn covers them when not flooding and floats to the top when it floods. Purple is going away from the branches and looking green. Next week I switch to HPS light :)!

Canopy shooting up
photo_1368.JPG

Under canopy
photo_2316.JPG

Roots in tray
photo_3253.JPG

Back
Top Bottom