600W - 6x6 - DWC - SOG/SCROG - Mutistrain Veg & Grow Journal - 2014

tarrows

Hey Guys,

First time writing a journal, thought id let everyone in on my newest project. A little background, I used to grow in a closet 3x5x7 a few years back running DWC and a 400 HPS, using 6500k CFL for my Veg. Heat was constantly an issue and because of that quality lacked. Loose buds and lack of knowledge made things a little on the rough side...still I learned a lot.

Now i'm back with a vengeance! I have a new place, an entire 3rd floor at my disposal. So im building out a new veg and flower room, I will again use the DWC (6x6 table) method with grow stones along with a few other new methods ive picked up. Im going to SCROG and SOG to see what the differences in yield will be.

At the present time, while writing this, I have 4 female strains and one bunk that I am currently vegging. 3 from clones (Grape God, LA Cheese, Sour Diesel) and another from seed (AK47) one bunk strain I believe is a kush, but at this time I'm not sure if its male or female, that's to be determined.

So here's some details on my setup, i'm using a Drip system for my veg room with GH nuts with the normal feeding schedule, haven't tried the Lucas method yet, gonna see how it goes with the current feeding. I made the drippers with everything from Home Depot. Running 4' 6500K CFL's for all 13 of my little ones. Ok heres some pics of the development.

A few weeks ago while still in the cloning machine.
IMAG11344.jpg

Now everone is rooted and looking good, starting to grow new shoots and roots are starting to come through the bottom, growth looks good, they have taken to their new home quite well.
IMAG11583.jpg

Heres some photos from my grow room, its a 8x8x8 framed area with a 6x6x2 table, using Hydro stones and panda film for the walls. 600W Digital Ballast XL Wing from Ipower seems to be cost effective, in the next week ill have my duct work finished, im using a 6" 440 CFM fan to pull the heat out. I also have a 40 res which supplies my babies all the nuts they will need.

IMG_20141013_144611-nopm-.jpg

IMAG11234.jpg

IMAG11266.jpg

IMAG11612.jpg

Finally put up my fan in the corner, cant wait to get these babies in their!
IMAG11564.jpg

Going to try my luck with a trellis and a SCROG with 6 plants, hoping thats not too many, if you have any comments, let me know!

Thanks for checking it out.

re: 600W - 6x6 - DWC - SOG/SCROG - Mutistrain - Veg & Grow Journal - 2014

Starting to get a little colder up north here, had to made some modifications to my third floor. Since its an entire apt I had to block off 3/4 to keep my heat in. Otherwise I was starting to see temps drop into the high 40's wasn't too happy with that, dont wanna stop the metabolic rate of the little ones. So since ive blocked off the hallway temps are now in the mid 60's had to run my HPS a few hours a day and a few hours at night to generate some heat. once they go into the flower room, i should have solid temps in the 70's through out the winter months.

Anyone else growing in a cold enviro?

Its been 3 weeks since these little guys came out of the cloning machine and they are doing great, keeping the temps in the 60's till i can get my duct finished tomorrow night has been easier since I blocked off part of the third floor and the temps outside have been forgiving this week.

Check out the growth on these guys, roots have really advanced and I have topped all the grape god, hopeing to SCROG them in another month or less.

IMAG12033.jpg
IMAG12025.jpg
IMAG12013.jpg

ok guys, so last night I was able to put up my duct fan and duct work, I was able to hang it and push heat into the veg room. With the 440 CFM its pulling a good amount of air and i'm going to have to put on a regulator to control the speed and noise.

Heres some pics of the progress,

IMAG12064.jpg
IMAG12053.jpg
IMAG12071.jpg

So ive finally installed my 600W MH bulb and im ramping up to get the little ones into their new home. I have several grape god that are about 9" tall and im going to put them into the 6x6 Ebb and flow table, fill the res and prep the nuts. I have installed the Scrog net at 8" above the medium. Heres some pics.

IMAG12357.jpg

Scrog installed

IMAG12373.jpg

Lower View

IMAG12415.jpg

MH Bulb Installed

IMAG12335.jpg

Added another CFL to my Veg room, getting ready to put my moms together in a few weeks and prepping them for cloning, need my drip site to be free and clear for the next round.

Thanks for checking em out.

I agree, Im looking at adding another 400W in the future, for now im going to contain everything inside the area to 4x4, that should keep everything under control. Thanks for checking it out!

yes a 400 would be good,a 2nd 600 even better hahahahha

what ppm do you pump into the R/W blocks??

at harvest,how long will the table clean-up be?? do you just wash/clean stones and reload table??

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom