600w Gavita VS 600w Advanced LED Diamond Series

danereynolds

I'm trying to decide between the diamond series LED 800w and the 600w gavita hps, what would you recommend? I have a high ceiling, so the gavita sounds good, but does it produce a lot of heat? I am using a 10ft x 10ft x 9 ft room, and only 400cfm to exhaust, so I'm worried about heat. Also how many inches away from the canopy do you keep your gavita and how many inches for the DS800?

Thanks!

Are u going to use one 600 watt for a 10x10 space?

No, I plan on having maybe two Gavitas and two diamond series in the space, do you know if two 600w Gavitas will produce too much heat for my 450cfm exhaust fan? Also does the epappilon have any advantages over the Gavitas?

You'll need to confine your growing space further. Just because your in a 10 x 10 x 9 room doesn't mean that's necessarily the grow room. If you get a 600w Gavita that will cover around 3x3 so two of them is 3x6. Add those two advanced and your looking at around a 6x6 growing space.

I have a 600w digi ballast and almost 1,5 year old bulb gavita.(plan to change this next month) good gear..
about the heat, you will need cooling the light and even more if you use it with the "super lumen" (or something like that don't remember how they call it) and in summer time.... with a dedicated 450cfm for cooling two light I would say it will be ok. it also depend of the distance you have between your room and where you need to send the hot air.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom