600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Thanks for the reps everyone, They have had a water again today as they seem very happy and not defficient at all (will see in the next day or 2), i have been in and opened up a couple more of the plants as they have become very bushy and growing in a very close knit fashion and basically shading themselves, so i just tied them back a bit as i did with the ultimate, it means i literally have no room left but makes no issue to me as they come out every 2 days so the room can be cleaned and they can be watered and check over closely.

i am no down to 10.5 hours of light 13.5 hours of darkness, light changed again on the 14th, i am going to go with the way fish did it and stop at 10-14 as i saw his results so im happy to go along with that.

i think i will be about 7-10 days over schedule for a couple of plants and on schedule for 2-3, just with the over feeding and temps i know has slowed growth a bit, just cant wait to move then these problems wont be so hard to fix for me.

will get some pictures up in a day or 2 again once they have calmed down from today, as had to remove a fair amount of damaged leaves but they where far to gone to save and would just be draining the plants energy.

other than all is good.

@Cultivator i will never stop using airpots they are the best, and i dont find them hard to water with at all once you get the knack, and also dont think there is a better pot for LSTing as they provide enough holes to fit every branch of any plant :Namaste:

:cheer:

scrog:) a hole for every branch:)

Yeah they would ideal for a good scrog, i think if i did a scrog i would use a 4 or 5 gal pot or a planter personally and just make it a monster plant yyyeeehhhaaaawwww lol

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR, knocked a branch off the ultimate 2 days ago bit pee'd off about it but it smoked o.k, luckily it wasnt a major branch and didnt have to much growing from it, but it looked like the ultimate was a bit in front of all the others so in a weird way it should kinda help as it should let the others catch up now.

I Started them on ripen yesterday, just a 2/3 feed to what is recommended so 40ml to 10 litres, they are all ok at the minute and seem to have got back into there usual swing of things, the power plant still seems a little jittery so i am trying to be very gentle but all budsites are starting to fill in quite nicely.

my schedule will now change to, FEED-SKIP-WATER-SKIP-FEED-SKIP-WATER-SKIP-FEED AND THEY WILL BE FED WITH A FULL DOSE OF RIPEN IF I FEEL THEY CAN TAKE IT.

I will get some more pictures up later and try and explain a little more about whats been going on and things.

:cheer::Namaste:

Thanks Strickly :cheer:

My net is down at home at the min guys, so cant do updates or anything will hopefully get back on soon, dont like being on here on someone elses computer

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey Guys Thanks for the reps fish and 420RR.

My net is back online i have a few bits to sort out today but i will be online later to do a proper update, I HAVE BEEN HAVING A NIGHTMARE FOR THE LAST WEEK.

I hope you are not having major troubles friend. Looking forward to the update. :)

yeah what TG said:)

Nightmare? :bitingnails:

Hey guys I havent taken any pictures as had to do alot of sorting out, basically i switched them to ripen and everything seemed to be o.k, i went in 2 days later and noticed alot of the tips of the leaves had started to dry out alot and looked alot like the ph was out so went through all the pots and checked the p.h and and the highest i got was 7.3 so i knew it wasnt the p.h, so basically i realized my light has started kicking out loads more heat and has made it nearly impossible for me to get the temperature down especially with where i am as i cant do anything about it really, it is sat 19 inches above the plants and is still far to hot so i added my dehumidifier as humidity was kicking up a bit as heat was there, and to my surprise my dehumidifier just kicks heat out the back of it and made things even worse lol, so i had to strip alot of leaves off of the plants over the last few days and you can see that this has definitely affected them and slowed them alot, they had a good feed yesterday and seem to have come back to life today, managed to get my heat down to 26 degrees but holding it there is a nightmare.

Right before any of that even happened i woke up a couple of days ago and basically when i opened the tent found the ultimate on its side on the floor and it had broken 4-5 branches off of it, To some absolute miracle not one of the big branches where affected one bit i prob lost a fair bit, but i dried it and smoked it and MY GOD IS IT GOOD. The only way i can describe the smell is it reminds me of candy floss/cotton candy, and is a nice sweet smoke with a proper body high really really nice and i will be staying with the ultimate for a while now.

So i think i will be 1 week or 2 behind schedule at the minute,m the ultimate will be coming down in the next few days as trichs are nice and milky at the minute,

If i can i will post some pictures a.s.a.p, I am currently on the 9th week of flower DAY 66 i am expecting to go til 80 days at the minute because of the problems but will just keep my eyes on them even closer than normal Grrrrrrrr hahaha

also i am down to 10 hours on 14 hours off on the light schedule.

sorry i took a little longer than planned guys next journal will be run alot smoother hopefully :cheer:

Bummer about the plant. Glad it was not a total loss. Hope you get everything worked out. Sounds like you have some good smoke though. :)

Thanks TG, yeah all should be good just really annoying when i got through most of this grown with nearly no problems whatsoever so i guess something had to happen lol just a bummer it was so late in the grow.

I think alot o it has to do with the weather we are having where i live as it can be sunny and warm for an hour the practically snowing the next hour then nice again, just so unpredictable and i think that is probably the main cause as it makes it difficult to change something that has changed by the time i fix it LOL

gonna go take a few pics for you all while i can.

Right the PICTURE TIME :rofl: as i said you will notice the burnt end of the leaves and you will also see that alot of leaf has been removed from the plants as explained previously =, just wanted to get some pics up for you all as has been a long time.

THIS IS THE 2 CHEESES

IMG_20130130_123635.jpg
IMG_20130130_123645.jpg
IMG_20130130_123647.jpg
IMG_20130130_123154.jpg
IMG_20130130_123201.jpg

THIS IS THE DOUBLE BIG BUD - WILL BE VERY PURPLE WHEN IT IS FINISHED WISH MY CAMERA WAS BETTER SO YOU COULD ALL SEE BUT IT IS A VERY DARK PURPLE ALMOST BLACK.

IMG_20130130_123309.jpg

IMG_20130130_123305.jpg
IMG_20130130_123326.jpg

THE PUKKA POWER PLANT HAS MORE BUDSITES THAN LEAVES.

IMG_20130130_123241.jpg
IMG_20130130_123237.jpg
IMG_20130130_123246.jpg

THE B.F.G IS ONLY JUST STARTED FAST GROWTH BUT IT IS VERY QUICK.

IMG_20130130_123447.jpg
IMG_20130130_123454.jpg

THE ULTIMATE, I HAD A QUICK COUNT AND ITS 8 BRANCHES THAT HAVE COME OFF ALTOGETHER, ANNOYED AS WAS MY POTM PLANT AND SPENT ALOT OF TIME ON HER INDIVIDUALLY.

IMG_20130130_123405.jpg
IMG_20130130_123352.jpg

IMG_20130130_123401.jpg
IMG_20130130_123415.jpg

Theres some pics for you im hoping all is sorted now but will only know in the next few days temps seem ok though today.

Thank you all again for sticking with me i know its not been the best journal.

:420:

:clap::bravo::popcorn::bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom