600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

Could have been a lot worse. They are still looking good. :)

JIMMMMMMMMMMYYYY :popcorn: :popcorn: Pop2:

The ultimate has been taken down and is drying in a makeshift room, i have had a fair bit of it as i ran out and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT, took it when the trichs where milky and i like it like that.

Lol Howday all, things arent looking overly great at the minute, something is really affecting the way they grow i have managed to move the plants away from the light by another 8 inches and that seems to have lowed if not stopped the tips burning.

But i have not noticed any growth whatsoever in the last week.

also have noticed these tiny little white bugs that i only see in my run off water so i guess theres something living in the soil, anyone have any idea what these could be they are not whiteflies or fungus gnats and there is nothing on the plant at all bug wise, so im a bit confused. ANY IDEAS GUYS?

cheers all will try to post some pics later :thumb:

have decided as the ladies are due a feed today that i will do a full feed with N-P-K as they show signs of weakness and as i mentioned are not putting on any weight or growing for that matter, so i am hoping that reverting back to the general feed i can get them to start moving again and then i can switch back to ripen.

IMO I dont think thats a good idea. I lost how many weeks or days your into flower? But I suggest to give them carbo more than anything else. Throwing around extra nutes will just burn your plants or cause alot of stress. Iron may be the cause of the weakness in the leaves or stem? During flower iron is really needed more than we think. One of my plants in flower stopped putting on weight and I also start throwing nutes at it. It didnt make a difference and started showing signs of stress.

hey wiz im on day 70 of flower they should all be down now really, i have already done it, but they where due to be fed today anyway which is why i decided to just use a full NPK feed instead of using ripen, i was just hoping that the nitrogen would give them a bit more strength, i think alot of it has to do with the heat really as i honestly just couldnt control it but now i have got it back to a steady 25-26 degrees i am hoping that with the feed as they needed it things should pick up hopefully.

I completely understand what you mean though i am not one for throwing nutes at the plants i wouldnt have done this unless they where due to be fed.

Understandable. Are you going for 80 days of flower? Just figured due to the time frame and needing a 2 week flush would throw that timing off. And its a far way into flower already as to where the leaves should be looking like shit any way. I think you had it right the first thought to just go with ripen and then flush. Carbo is what boost your buds more and to get more resin and trichomes jumping :)

yes true, No i am not aiming for any set days in particular now i will go by the looks of the plants and they will be dealt with individually instead of as a group, because as i mentioned above that growth has really slowed so i am just letting them tell me as the B.F.G has only really just started filling out and one of the cheeses is a bit behind and the other cheese is just starting to fill out nicely and the power plant isnt to far off.

Cant believe i forgot to write this above, I USED JUST RIPEN ON 1 OF THE CHEESES AND THE POWER PLANT AS THEY ARE FURTHER AHEAD AND SEEM TO BE BETTER THAN THE OTHERS, ALSO GIVES ME A COMPARISON TO LOOK AT.

OH and the Double Big Bud is just starting to put on proper weight.

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the girls. I am sure you have it under control now though. :) Keep em Green.

Thank Tg, Wiz Fish & JJ they seem alot happier after having there feed yesterday, kinda hard to explain but can just see it in them (i know you all know what i mean lol).

They will get feed with ripen again once or twice and i am going to try and get some florakleen to flush them at the end. so i can use ripen for longer.

Sorry im not around guys, electrics are playing havoc at the flat, my ballast and or light has broke and i noticed a some bud rot so got loads going on :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom