600W HPS Perpetual Grow with Chucky OG & Headband

SAMCRO

:420: hello all this is my first grow journal so I'm gonna try and stay on subject but I alwas have a lot going so we'll see.

Any way I'm growing chunky og#18 which is chunky cheese x og #18 great strain ran it couple times already loves scrog and lst she gets pretty big pretty fast.

The other strain is a headband not sure where its from but I got one small femm seed plant from a buddy who doesn't really know much about growing but I'm not sure if ill keep her around I got the seed plany in flower now and It seems like this thing is gonna take 11-12 weeks to flower so fucker that ill see what's up at week 10 and decide if ill keep the mom

Just swichted to floura duo and love it ...so I use there a + b plus the liquid kool bloom cal mag plus (from botanicare better product) pro tekt from dynagro and gh ph up n down
Okay so I veg in a 3 x 5 closet with a 400w cmh and clone in there too love them cmh bulbs btw

Flower is in the same room as closet I use 1x 600w digi mh/hps air cooled hood
A 6 inch ventech blower and carbon filter for the smell
A/c
The veg closet has adequate ventilation also
I plan on have a perpetual style harvest
I'm using coco coir in 3 gallon grow bagz 6 plants in clone 6 in veg 12 in flower hopeing for half a p every month or 5 weeks............ lots of pics coming tonight off to work later

re: 600W HPS Perpetual Grow with Chucky OG & Headband

20130817_213047.jpg
20130817_213054.jpg

The two in small pots are my moms and the six others are going to be veg for 4 weeks or so

20130816_225315.jpg
20130817_212925.jpg

This is two of my chunky og's in a 14 gal tub it turned out really nice I think...its at like day 26 flower in those pics

20130817_212957.jpg
20130813_233745.jpg

And my head band..... def a sour d pheno I've never seen anything strech like this thing did. Ill keep it around if its harvest able at 10 weeks

could you please rotate your photographs, it is very hard on my neck to turn it sideways. i use Easy Exif Delete to delete the Exif data from my photographs, ACDSee Pro 6 to rotate my photographs and PhotoScape to add text to my photographs.

Sorry about that the rest of my pics will be in correct formate

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom