420 Magazine Background

600w hps

fasts102376

On Vacation
hello all... i have a 600w hps will that be enough for a room thats 6'8 by 6'8 by 6' tall i'll have mylar on the walls. or will i need a 1000w?

thanks

KUSH302

I would add a second 600w hps.You will be able to keep the lights closer,have more lighting area and lower energy cost then a single 1000w hps

Boss

Well, I try to turn off everything I used to run all night long. Printers(even on standby they use a buch of juice), all the lights, computers, anything that was on at night before. That will help offset the increased usage with the lights.

KUSH302

You could also stagger the time the lights go on and off.For example have only the 600w come on at 12 pm,at 1 pm have the 400w come on.Then at 11 pm have the 600w go off and then at 12 am have the 400w go off.

medcalgrow420

thats plenty but you can never have enough light, right now im using two 75 watts hps lights in a 3x3x4 area. with 6 plants and its working nicely i have aluminum foil on the walls and it works just as good as mylar. hopefully i will be updating to a bigger light soon!

Top Bottom