600w LED Blueberry Diesel Grow Journal 8/2013

Ha yeah sure. Sorry for slacking. Harvest was 189 grams. Took a ton of time to process by myself.

Things to change for next time:
Better growing medium - this system came with hoses that were far too short and no drain which led to some of my problems.
Went too heavy on the defoliation - the strategy that I tried out was removing every fan leaf that was blocking a bud site. I took off too many at once and stunted them. There was also not enough left for 'leaching' towards the end (where nutrients stored in the leaves go to the buds)
Should have removed lower branches all together early on - there were many under-developed branches on the bottom. Came out pretty useless for smoking.
Should have included Silicon in my nutrients from the beginning - Every dam branch with some weight on it needed to be strung up to avoid falling to the ground. Canna aqua is very good but still needs the Si.
Pick a better strain - Honestly, I had never seen or smoked blueberry diesel before buying these clones. I just went for it because of the exotic'ish name. Not the easiest or most rewarding strain imho.

With that said, Im switching to coco when I restart in a few weeks. Also gonna go for a strong indica strain.

DSC007332.JPG
DSC007343.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom