600w Lots-O-Strains Blue Planet SOG

Lets get some feedback, first time grower you know.:nomo: I'm pretty happy with everything right now:headbanger: but if anyone has some tips let me know:adore:. For one, anyone got any idea when I should defoliate the 5 gal thc bomb in flower, not sure if I should do the day 16 and day 45 like I'm doing with the 2lt? sooner? later? just once? more? Any suggestions?

The standard is to defol twice. Once on day 21 and again on day 45. With the strain I run at least, by day 21 the majority of the stretch is over. Your garden is coming along.

The key to strong 2L SOG plants is having a well developed root system which is long enough to reach the 2" res at the bottom when the clones are buried. Some of my clones have root systems that are 8-10" long when buried. You'll enjoy immediate growth as opposed to planting them as soon as the roots pop and having to wait for the roots to reach the res.

Best of luck.

The standard is to defol twice. Once on day 21 and again on day 45. With the strain I run at least, by day 21 the majority of the stretch is over. Your garden is coming along.

The key to strong 2L SOG plants is having a well developed root system which is long enough to reach the 2" res at the bottom when the clones are buried. Some of my clones have root systems that are 8-10" long when buried. You'll enjoy immediate growth as opposed to planting them as soon as the roots pop and having to wait for the roots to reach the res.

Best of luck.

Thanks very much for stopping by, I also try to make sure my roots are going to hit res before I transplant. I am looking for that immediate growth, no time to veg:thumb:

Flower room time line as of 2/29/12
12 2lt bag seed day 23, predicted harvest 4/9-4/16
1 5gal thc bomb day 15, predicted harvest 4/10-4/17
5 2lt thc bomb clones day 5 predicted harvest 4/21-4/28

Going in to tent within next 2 weeks:
7 2lt thc bomb clones, 1 blueberry gum, 2 snow white, 1 super lemon haze, 1 moby dick
total of 12, predicted harvest 5/9-5/30

From then I hope to narrow my strain selection down to 1-2 so that my veg is a little more efficient and less cramped

Hope everything runs as smooth as it sounds we will see!:peace:

What strain is it? Thc Bomb, Snow White, Super Lemon Haze, Blueberry Gum, Moby Dick, Critical+ Auto
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid?All Hybrid What percentages?50/50 75/25 25/75
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All Stages
If in Veg... For how long? 89 days from seed THC Bomb mother. 30 days from seed,Snow White, Super Lemon Haze, Blueberry Gum, Moby Dick, Critical+ Auto
If in Flower stage... For how long?
12 2lt bag seed day 23, predicted harvest 4/9-4/16
1 5gal thc bomb day 15, predicted harvest 4/10-4/17
5 2lt thc bomb clones day 5 predicted harvest 4/21-4/28
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Both
If soil... what is in your mix?50/50 ff light warrior/roots organic
If soil... What size pot? 3liter- 2 1/2 gallon
Size of light?12 23watt cfl 8 6500k,4 2700k veg, 600watt hps flower
Is it aircooled? flower yes
Temp of Room/cab?veg 77-83 flower 64-81
RH of Room/cab?veg 27%-60%, flower 30%-73%
PH of media or res?5.7-5.9 hempy, 6.3-6.6 soil
Any Pests ? none
How often are you watering? every 2-3 days hempy, every 3-5 days soil
Type and strength of ferts used?Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part elite w/ liquid blue bloom

Flower
Bucket Size - 2lt-5gallon
Medium - 75% perlite 25% vermiculite.
Lights - 600w Hps
# of Plants: 18 soon to be 30 max 50
Yield prediction : 10-15 grams per 2lt.70 grams 5 gallon

New growth on topped plants
sw_11.jpeg

Moby Dick
sw21.jpeg

Snow White #2
slh_new_gro.jpeg

Super Lemon Haze
bg1.jpeg

Blueberry Gum

Blueberry is growing in so short and dense compared to the others, anybody know if this is normal? It is more indica dominant then the others. My other thought was could it be the pot its in its a 3 liter and there is roots already trying to poke out the bottom, anyone have any experience with this strain?

yup, thats normal for blueberry gum. Plan on a lot of defoliation as it develops so light will penetrate to the lower bud sites. It needs more defoliation than most strains.

Thanks for the feedback. Have you grown/smoked this strain if so you think this strain is good for the sog with my other strains? whats the smoke report? Thanks again for just popping in!:morenutes::peace:

Back
Top Bottom