600w Lots-O-Strains Blue Planet SOG

noticed some amber on a few buds on the thc bomb 5 gal, thinking Im going to chop 4/10 exactly 8 weeks, the breeder says 7-9 weeks so just gonna split it, going to flush on the 4th to 5th and let dry out till the chop can't wait very excited, also going to take the 8 bagseeds that day they will be 9 weeks old then. the thc clones in flower are starting to really put weight on wish I would of got the taller tent my light is as high as it can go and some of the clones are less then 8 inches away from the hood, because the light is cooled I'm not seeing any heat stress I imagine thats gonna change as the weather changes we will see...:peace:

Critical+ auto day 69 from seed flowering under 24hr light
ca_69.jpeg
ca_top.jpeg

Snow White clones day 5 perked up!
sw_cl1.jpeg

crazy how branchy your THC bomb is. Mine just grew like a pencil for the most part. Maybe the clones will do differently.

crazy how branchy your THC bomb is. Mine just grew like a pencil for the most part. Maybe the clones will do differently.

My Thc bomb mother before she left the building grew straight up until I started taking clones, the thc bomb 5 gal in flower grew in with three main stems so thats why she went in to flower, I didn't want that trait with the clones. All the THC clones shot right up to the sky not to many side branches. I'll get some pics of those singled out soon

update:

Trimmed up one of the trash juice 2lt last night weight was 44g wet, thinking my goal of 10g per 2lt trash juice(my name for this mids seed), is going to happen with these, the other 7 of these and the 5 gal thc bomb are coming down in 6 days. Flushing tomorrow. After these are trimmed my setup is being moved to a new location so I will not be updating as much, I am upgrading to a 4x4 tent for the 600w and moving my veg into the 2x4, the 2x4 is only 5 1/2' high and is not tall enough for the clone army, still going to be doing the perpetual grow but going into 12 5gal hempy buckets 3 in and out every 2 to 3 weeks going to veg about 6 weeks from clone then into flower. Next update will be dry weight of the 5gal thc and the first 8 2lt :peace:

4 days till chop just flushed yesterday with tap probably 10 gallons just let the tub run on low in the bucket for like 20 mins till it looked clear for a good amount of time, most of the branches will not stand up on there own very top heavy! seeing more amber trics everyday, I'd still say less then 20% and it will probably finish under too which is cool with me. Almost positive I'll hit my 70g goal!
thc_4_days_from_chop.jpeg
floppy.jpeg

great plants brotha.

What day are you on?

:peacetwo:

Thank you!

Day 61, 8 2lt mid seed clones getting chopped day 63
Day 53, 5gal thc bomb getting chopped day 55
Day 44 5 thc bomb clones
Day 34 7 thc bomb, 1 moby dick clones
Day 30 2 snow white, 2 blueberry gum clones
Day 24 4 thc bomb, 1 super lemon haze clones
Day 16 6 thc bomb

next in flower is 10-12 snow white clones in 2lt and going to be putting both snow white moms and moby dick into flower in 5gal soil on 4/10, I will also be taking clones before they go in to flower to keep my veg running and leaving super lemon haze behind to keep the clones coming until my thc bomb clones in veg are big enough to take clones, might drop some more seeds as I want to make sure my new 4x4 flower tent is at all times max capacity with plants as stated before not doing the 2lt army anymore as I will not be able to tend to them as often due to the grow being moved out of my home, so moving to 12 5 gal that are going to require some veg time, 3 in and out every 2-3 weeks. Wish me luck!

Just trimmed wet thc bomb nug
nug.jpeg

Smoke Report: Thc Bomb

very dense nugs, covered in crystals, smells like fruit loops with a hint of earthy skunk, also taste very similar to the smell, very thick smoke, dried for 1 week, cured for 3 weeks, heavy fast all around stone, very relaxing, seems to last around an hour or 2, very happy with this strain I would say 8.5 out of 10 all around wish the heavy stone lasted a little longer only issue in my eyes great bud will be in my grow room for a long time I would recommend for new to experienced growers as this was my first grow and although in the early stages I had a few hiccups overall very easy strain to grow, seems to really swell up with a bloom booster as my 5 gal got more then 2 liters and the buds where much more swelled up i would recommend 9-10 weeks flower time. Thank you Blue Planet Nutrients for providing a great line of nutes that my plants love. soil and hempy! Also 420fied for really giving me the inspiration and direction through his journals I am a very humble student, and everyone else that hung around and left a few kind and helping words! :thanks::Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom