600W Multi-Strain Grow

Been awhile and I can see ya got ya a cool project going on there Jon. Given the right hood, Scrog really utilizes lites probably the most efficient out of any method around. Or at least comparable with any. SLH is a great plant for it too. It's one of my top shelf herbs.
Tell ya for having cut my W-W alittle early I was impressed on what I did get. Weed is great smoke. Powerful already and it needed close to a week more. I am impressed with it. Defiantly could've been some of #1 smoke GL I shall be looking back in

Keepem Green

Been awhile and I can see ya got ya a cool project going on there Jon. Given the right hood, Scrog really utilizes lites probably the most efficient out of any method around. Or at least comparable with any. SLH is a great plant for it too. It's one of my top shelf herbs.
Tell ya for having cut my W-W alittle early I was impressed on what I did get. Weed is great smoke. Powerful already and it needed close to a week more. I am impressed with it. Defiantly could've been some of #1 smoke GL I shall be looking back in

Keepem Green

thanx wood we'll c how this vert scrog goes ... ive got the light 15'" over them if they don"t grow more i"ll make the necessary changes... i agree the nirvana ww is some great smoke . slh would def scrog good:peace:

amnesia clones
amnesia_s.JPG
:peace:
just checked they've only been under hps lighting 13 days with a transplant in there also :roorrip:

Drive bye. Looking good there Jon. Fert reg looks good. When mine was in flower my SLH seemed like it couldn't get enough. I was running close to 1500 in full steam flowering.
Got to remember they are weeds. Weeds getting all the love and care it could wish for. Whats your water coming out at in PPM? If it's 'real' low you might want to and some cal mag if it's real low. Mine is like, anywhere from 25 to 100 PMM. My water doesn't have alot of calcium in it. It also helps cell division. Might help yours get some hella growth.
Looks great GL with it and I'll be looking back in'
Keep em Green

Drive bye. Looking good there Jon. Fert reg looks good. When mine was in flower my SLH seemed like it couldn't get enough. I was running close to 1500 in full steam flowering.
Got to remember they are weeds. Weeds getting all the love and care it could wish for. Whats your water coming out at in PPM? If it's 'real' low you might want to and some cal mag if it's real low. Mine is like, anywhere from 25 to 100 PMM. My water doesn't have alot of calcium in it. It also helps cell division. Might help yours get some hella growth.
Looks great GL with it and I'll be looking back in'
Keep em Green

Thanks wood ... My tap water is high 300+ ....I dilute it with ro, rainwater when I can

tucked a few more branches on the amnesia's
amnesia_s1.JPG

added 10ml hydrozyme to the rez .. i also put them in the dark 24 hrs and start blm.. I'll keep tucking main branches during the stretch..:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom