600W Multi-Strain Grow

slh 30th day veg topped side branches again nodes are alternating
slh92.JPG

:hookah:

Well I went to the hydro store & picked up a 1k Hps plant max bulb 1 year warranty woo hoo ....works fine with my 400 w .Think ima upgrade ballasts tuesday solis tek or phantom

I guess I'm a creature of habit. I'll stay with my magnetics. I've got one that's been fireing bulbs for 8 years without missing a lick. Besides they are so easy to rebuild if ever needed. they fire all types of bulbs. And from what I hear digitals are harder on bulbs. You need to get the top end digital bulbs so they can last abit longer. But then I do have 3 digital ballasts too. a 250,400,and a 600 watter. They claim they save on electric. I can't really tell myself. Graden is coming along nicely there Dude. Keepem Green

I guess I'm a creature of habit. I'll stay with my magnetics. I've got one that's been fireing bulbs for 8 years without missing a lick. Besides they are so easy to rebuild if ever needed. they fire all types of bulbs. And from what I hear digitals are harder on bulbs. You need to get the top end digital bulbs so they can last abit longer. But then I do have 3 digital ballasts too. a 250,400,and a 600 watter. They claim they save on electric. I can't really tell myself. Graden is coming along nicely there Dude. Keepem Green

Thanx for the information wood :hookah:

hey man, LOOKING GREAT! i know your a great grower from these and your previous plants. Im looking for some feedback, I'm thinking of starting a scrog on my outdoor biggest girl. if you don't mind can you stop by and give me some feedback on a scrog for mr nice #1. thanks man! :Namaste:

hey man, LOOKING GREAT! i know your a great grower from these and your previous plants. Im looking for some feedback, I'm thinking of starting a scrog on my outdoor biggest girl. if you don't mind can you stop by and give me some feedback on a scrog for mr nice #1. thanks man! :Namaste:

Thank you dg 420 on the way :roorrip:

Nute mix for the amnesia's
5 gallons water 1/2 ro
20 ml blm
5 ml floralicious+
20ml florablend
20 ml kool bloom
Ppm 967
Will adjust ph at feeding time

Back
Top Bottom