600W - SCRoG - Vanilla Kush - Lost Coast Hashplant - White Rhino -Critical Sensi Star

Damn look's great can't wait too see how much you get out of this!

Hey Rosetta thanks for the words!

I'm hoping for as much as I can get how ever I'm having thoughts that I could potentially be rootbound and it is going to affect my over all yield. It won't how ever effect the quality but I have read mixed reviews about rootbound in flower. Some insist the bud keeps growing and some say it significantly hurts your yield. ( King John could probably shed some really insightful information )

On the other hand they very well may not be, they are in 5 gals with a 6 week veg. I think it's just the last time I grew all of the same strain in the screen so all of the plants were very similar in growth. So having that said I think having the five different strains is throwing me off a little bit. Only time can tell when I harvest these girls and pull up the roots! Either way I will be extremely happy for the end result as always, cheap medication.

I flower in 3,5 and 7 gallon size pots now, I have grown in very large containers indoors as well. I believe that the majority of cannabis plants can be flowered in 3, 5 and 7 gallon size pots indoors. Under LED light panels I have my plants in 3 and 5 gallon size pots. The AK48 #3's that I grew under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED light panels in 3 gallon size pots grew a root mass that filled a 1 gallon size pot, I believe these plants could have grown larger with 5 gallon size pots and possibly 7 gallon size pots under the same grow conditions. It is very important to consider how large of a plant the grower wishes to grow and select a proper size pot to accommodate a sufficient root mass to support the plant for the life of the plant until harvest. The majority of the root growth will happen in vegetative growth but root growth will still continue in flowering.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Harvest AK48 #3 Roots
[video=youtube;9Atk4YDMtBc]
[/video]

Thanks John! Always helpful information. I did take in consideration that I wanted to veg for 6 weeks and flower how ever I was skeptical because it seemed these were not producing like my previous SCRoG. I now think the five strains is getting to me on what to expect for yield. Post some pictures tonight and it looks like there's some bud growth.

5 Gals should have been plenty for a 6 week veg and flower I assume. I also read that the roots will start to get larger in addition to minor root growth.

Here we are, Day 42 of 12/12. I think I'm just being paranoid due to the different strains.

Pics off wifes iphone so not the best pictures. Taking some more when I turn the light off.

Overview left to right.

IMG_59892.JPG
IMG_59904.JPG
IMG_59912.JPG

White Rhino
IMG_59932.JPG

IMG_59923.JPG

Lost Coast Hashplant
IMG_59942.JPG
IMG_59952.JPG

Bubba Kush Clone ( Most vigorous one out of the 4 )
IMG_59963.JPG
IMG_59973.JPG

Critical Sensi Star
IMG_59982.JPG
IMG_59991.JPG

Vanilla Kush
IMG_60013.JPG
IMG_60022.JPG

Beautiful hashplant bud
IMG_60031.JPG
IMG_60043.JPG

Day 43 lights off close ups. Swelling to commence soon :D

Forgot pics of bubba kush, will post them tomorrow :tokin:

Watering PH 6.4
Run off 6.0-6.1
Soil ph 6.0
PPM Feedings 1800 GH Three part

Vanilla Kush
vk313.jpg
vk510.jpg
vk411.jpg

Critical Sensi Star
css1_2_.jpg
css2.jpg

Lost Coast Hashplant
hp1_2_.jpg
hp21.jpg

White Rhino
wr113.jpg
wr212.jpg

Your getting really close! Such a nice canopy. I sure know what I'm doing this next round :)

Thanks man! Forever live thy screen!

The CSS is scheduled to be done in 10 days from the other grows I've seen done it usually finishes between days 50 and 60. I will keep an eye on the trichs for the final 10 days and start my flush on her soon. Some trichs on her now are starting to cloud up, about 50/50 couldy and clear. I think now would be a good time to start flush she might be on course for day 54 finish ( day 44 )

Wow, well this is a cool little grow journal, nice job! You really seem to know how to grow some nice plants! :cheer::Namaste:

Wow, well this is a cool little grow journal, nice job! You really seem to know how to grow some nice plants! :cheer::Namaste:

Thanks SG! Looking forward to yours. your outdoor looked pretttty snazzy.

Day 48 flower.
PPMs 1600
PH 6.3
Temps ~ 76
Weather ~ SUNNY WITH A FORECAST OF MORE SUN & ZERO CLOUDS BABY.

Overview
IMAG15183.jpg

Whiterhino
WR251.jpg
WR241.jpg
WR231.jpg
WR221.jpg

Vanilla KUSH
VK251.jpg
VK231.jpg
VK221.jpg
VK217.jpg

Lost coast Hashplant
HP25.jpg
HP23.jpg
HP22.jpg
HP211.jpg

Critical Sensi Star
CSS25.jpg
CSS24.jpg
CSS23.jpg
CSS22.jpg

Bubba Kush ( Most vigorous clone of the 4 )
BK54.jpg
BK231.jpg
BK221.jpg

Who else digs the cannabis reflection in the apple logo?:cheer:

:420:

CSS Harvest @ Day 51.
Trichomes are 90/10 cloudy/amber which is exactly where I like my meds.
Yield : 214grams wet, extremely pleased due to the 50 day flower she put off an amazing weight! Should dry up to about 2 ozs or a little over.

Sorry for some of the shit photos, my camera sucks ass.

Trim going to hash.

Took her out of the screen and she could not support her self very well, very very dense buds. Feels as if it was commercial vacuum sealed.
Pretty stoked as my fourth grow is coming to an end on 420 mag and I just surpassed 420 likes :)

:420:

IMAG15572.jpg
IMAG15582.jpg
IMAG15592.jpg
IMAG15603.jpg
IMAG15612.jpg
IMAG15621.jpg
IMAG15631.jpg
IMAG15641.jpg
IMAG15651.jpg
IMAG15663.jpg
IMAG15672.jpg

White Rhino is harvested, Vanilla kush coming down tonight.
Hashplant and bubba kush clones need a little longer.

Day 60 finish , wet weight of white rhino was 293

Congrats on your harvests!! I agree with RosettaStoned :)

- by the way... Rosetta Stoned, did you get that from the Tool song? ;P Tool Rocks!

:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom