6040-F2525 A1 COB: Legit or cheap knockoff?

Both of my plant suppose to have the same genetics. It's the first time i topp a plant. Now i can clearly see the benefit of topping. But how does it come the topped one yield more? Everything else is the same. It's going to be fun to see the dry weight difference.
So many factors involved, it's probably never going to be fully understood. Could be by a better distribution of light, changes in hormone levels produced in different parts of plant. Plant Hormones are photosensitive and work differently in different light. GA, in the top budd, when present inhibits lateral branching, when removed, cytokinin levels are higher, this promotes lateral branching. But like I said, so many factors, so much going on.
On another note, I got that light built. It's been running under 80°c at the solder joints. I'm very impressed with the performance. Pics coming soon. Take care man.

Yeah of course but the funny thing is besides the topping i have never been so close to unity in environment for two plants.

GREAT to hear! You should have no problem running them then. Got some girls going soon then. Cant wait to see... =)

WEEKEND UPDATE! And I'm almost well from my cold!

They are now 78 days old since sprout.

Bulk seedbank Auto Cheeze No1.

Bulk seedbank Auto Cheeze No2.

Got me a fan transformer from 80v up to 230v. Going down in fan speed during the day to minimize sound level.

Constructed a new inline filter to make room in the tent. Bought one Can-Lite 600 filter witch is 200 mm in diameter mounted in a spiro pipe 250 mm with two intakes one 120 mm for the big tent and one 100 mm for my seedlings tent. Now I don't need to suck hot air from the seedling tent to the bloom tent to get it filtered to. Hope it works nice with lower fan speed.

Yeah. Last filter i had was 350 mm in diameter. It took up half the tent and was in the way where ever i tried to place it. This was much better. Doing a test run now with the transformer at 170v to see if it can cop with the heat.

Never tried these rectangular types. I guess its suppose to be equal to 100mm round vent, its 110*55mm.

Area of a circle with 100 mm diameter is 7,853.98 mm². Area of a rectangle with dimensions of 110 mm x 55mm is only 6,050 mm².

Formula for area of a circle: A = π r²
Formula for area of recangle: A = l w

The flow of air is much greater now with that stiff duct and take up less space so it's more to it than just area and volume...

The ridges in flexible vents creates turbulence, which slows air flow.

Going to chop No 1 on Friday in celebration to 4/20 :rollit:

It's 85 days now on Saturday. No 2 got maybe one ore two weeks left. Got three more that's started to bloom and four going in to bloom. Have taken seven cutlings of the last four so I'm going to be busy. :cool:

Moving this project to grow journals after these two Cheese's done...Hoping for my chilleds to come soon.... :cheer:

The goodies from the first cheese is drying out nice. Time for cure soon. Haven't had a good opportunity to take a shot at No 2 yet but thinking Friday before harvest. It's swollen nicely the last few days. So the hopes are high on this one. Got some square pots to fit the tent better than buckets.

Ok this is the final picture upload of the last plant alive. Chopped it today. It's got substantial more weight than the first one so its going to be fun to weigh it up. The first one is curing right now and i think I am able to weigh it up this weekend. I am very surprised with the results so far from these leds. Both plants have baked directly under aprox 200W each of these blurpy leds. So final weigh to come. Will be moving on to building up my new light rack under grow journals. Hope you JGibs420 had no bad feelings to me taking over this thread!

Hope you JGibs420 had no bad feelings to me taking over this thread!

I don't think he'll mind; he hasn't logged in since Valentine's Day :rolleyes: .

Might you have any close-up trichome shots?

Back
Top Bottom