60x60x140 LED grow tent - Best growing technique? Orange Dream strain

BR greendoc

Hello everybody!

I have been growing 2 orange dream planta in my grow - sativa dominant - and topped then once. I turned into12/12 when they were about half way up the top of the tent. However, they stretched a lot and my tent is a mess now... i wonder for my next grow what i should do differently, maybe SOG or SCROG... this is my first grow so i dont have much experience, only from what i have read so far... any advices will be very welcome.

I dont have any pics from the plant today, only a picture a week ago, im growing in a 8l pot.

Thank you very much!!

IMG_507210.JPG

View image in gallery

Tops are touching the light now...
By the way, how many plant do you think i could have with this setting... im using a 150w led

Space may be a problem but let them grow. I'm thinking maybe super crop them by bending the branches till they kink. It worked for me.

I would use that space to grow one really nice plant. If growing a sativa dominant strain top, LST and flip early. Continue to LST through the stretch. If trying a SCROG try to keep as much foliage under the screen as you can through the stretch then let the flowers grow up and through.

For now, bend those plants to where they need to be. Growing into an LED will yield poor results.

Cheers!
/Obi

Back
Top Bottom