6ft auto plant

Slowly and carefully bend her back first. I bent mine over in half easily.

Technically yes you can top her. Better to train it all back down and get more light in there.

take your time too. Bend it as far as you can and then let it sit an hour and do some more and keep playing with it for days and get it back down.

Its an auto...so it is all messed up and I don't know how to help you honestly. What happens when you cut it and it starts flowering and you get 4 buds?

Train the hell out of it first. And get more light in there...you understand why it is stretching right?
Yea i understand why, i don't have suffencent light cover my tent space so its reaching/stretching for the sun. It wants more light that's what she's screaming lol. Right?

Sent from my LGMS345 using 420

yup

I used a 150 successfully but in a very small grow space and very close to the plant. You need to use good ventilation and get it right up there. I means a small space. shit that was back more than 20 years ago... and I smoke a lot of weed... but if my memory serves me... like maybe 1 foot deep by 2.5 feet wide. Probably smaller to be honest. I fixed the light to the top and adjusted the plants down as they grew. I never got dense nugs but I got good stuff. I learned a lot on that 150.

But a real tent like that requires not less than a 400.

yup

I used a 150 successfully but in a very small grow space and very close to the plant. You need to use good ventilation and get it right up there. I means a small space. shit that was back more than 20 years ago... and I smoke a lot of weed... but if my memory serves me... like maybe 1 foot deep by 2.5 feet wide. Probably smaller to be honest. I fixed the light to the top and adjusted the plants down as they grew. I never got dense nugs but I got good stuff. I learned a lot on that 150.

But a real tent like that requires not less than a 400.
Ok, well i ordered 2 new LED panels today a 300w and 700w MARS PRO. I wanted to ask could i keep my 150w hps running with my LED lights are is it either or

Ok, well i ordered 2 new LED panels today a 300w and 700w MARS PRO. I wanted to ask could i keep my 150w hps running with my LED lights are is it either or

Hmmm... I familiar with Mars Pro, but not the models you mentioned.
In general, more light is better. Run them all if you can control the heat. 50W per square foot is a good minimum. 100W is plenty if it has the correct PAR, IMO.

Hmmm... I familiar with Mars Pro, but not the models you mentioned.
In general, more light is better. Run them all if you can control the heat. 50W per square foot is a good minimum. 100W is plenty if it has the correct PAR, IMO.
Thanks pita, well I'll just have to wait and see how it works out. I asked and researched mars before i made my purchase so im feeling pretty confidant that they should work well. No knock offs brought it from the official site.

Back
Top Bottom