6th Annual 2007 OHIO VALLEY REEFER RUMBLE

Join Us for the region's Best of the Best Competition at
The 6th Annual 2007 Ohio Valley Reefer Rumble
Saturday, Roctober 20th.
With music guests Zen Lunatics, Open Mind Productions,
The Jesus Diablo Band & more!

HempRock Radio!
THIS IS A PRIVATE EVENT!
NO ONE ADMITTED WITHOUT A RESERVATION NUMBER & ID!
You must be 18 to judge.
To make a Reservation, call the HempRock HempLine at 513-68-4-HEMP. Your Reservation Number is good for YOU and ONE Friend.
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNITE THURSDAY, October 18th.
HempRock Radio!

The 2007 Ohio Valley Reefer Rumble is sponsored by HempRock and.....
Hustler Hollywood Stores,
Burndem Glass Blowers,
Cincinnati's Hemptations,
Randy's Wired Papers,
And our newest sponsor..
High on the Hill in Indianapolis, Indiana!

The 2007 Ohio Valley Reefer Rumble is a HempRock Production.
Hope to see you there!
Please forward and invite your Cool Friends.
Thanx & have A Hempy Day,
Lynne Wilson, Dir.
The Happy Hemptress
HempRock Productions
513-68-4-HEMP vm/fax
Hemp, Marijuana, Weed, Pot, Cannabis, Ganja, HempRock has it all! Welcome to HempRock!

I cant wait until this event.. Lynne Wilson is a Wonderful personal friend of mine... if you live in or around Ohio ... This is a Must Attend kind of event...

dang dats tight i never knew dey had sumthing like dat in tha U.S. so its an every year thing aint it?? kuzz i cant go dis year but ima tell me kuzzn about it and we gonna go one year mayb next since its pretty close i think well how close is Ohio to Missouri??

It was my group s entry that has won 2 years in a row....I probably wont have a entry this year. :( But... Thats ok ... We woulda entered again but someone stole a growers crop I know...Dama and we havent met? Wow.. gotta change that this year.

I know them and have met a couple
Lookin' forward to this every year now, 'cuz I get to meet more :)

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to post my story from last year ....
Hold it, I think it maybe here already.
It's for sure in myOtherSpace blog.
Last year was my first year, First One I ever been to,
Took the leap of faith
and exposed myself by goin',
no matter what.
Took my CabbieDude just so I'd have a local to verify and spread the word for this year.

Seems like a pretty cheap deal to. Just gas, admission to the fest and a place to lay the head. We'd go for the hotel for sure, gotta have privacy in bed, well we do at least, *chuckle chuckle* :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hell if we do go I could bring some of my GAS and maybe enter it, that is if its any good of course. Just a dream right now so I dont wanna get ya hopes up. Gotta talk to the g/f and see what she thinks.

This sucks .....I was plannin to go . Only to find out the wifes job is having a family day then . Taking everyone to the zoo . Woopee ........I'm going to miss all the fun .......again .......:smokin:

At last years Rumble..

I stayed in the speakers area and networked with top activists from all over the USA
See
I preach to the choir and get them motivated to help me change these bad laws..

I have been asked to relay just so theres no confusion
Anyone caught selling anything other than normal vending items will be kicked out... IMMEDIATELY

I need to find out where its being held this year... Its been different place each year.. <note to self>
Only way to find out where its being held this year is to get reservation number

At this years 2007 Ohio hempfest in Columbus, Ohio they allowed us to do our thing ... even the newspapers said .. there was incense all around because of the smoking they assumed..

Law enforcement were Everywhere and most support the medicinal use of cannabis but

they wont tolerate dealers

And they did arrest a dealer selling the herb in the shadows..

Back
Top Bottom