6x Early Pearl Regular Seed Under 900W LED In Coco

Faithin420

420 Member
Hello!

So after my last failed attempt I am ready to start again!

This time im going to pop my seeds using a glass of water. Let see how it goes!

Thanks for the invite!!!!

I'll slip in here next to the cheesy poofs. :popcorn:

Okay so sorry for the radio silence. But ive not had the best luck with the seed poppin.

After 24hrs i took the six seeds out of the glass of water as I read somewhere its not good to leave em in the water longer then 48hrs. So I took them out and put them in a wet paper towel and back in the propagator which is holding at a nice 30°c. It took about 4 more days for one of them to taproot perfectly. Whilst another started to open its casing and the rest just looked like they werent going to do anything.

So 2 days ago I potted the good one and put the other 4 seeds from the pack on to soak in the wet paper towel. Presently 2 of the newer seeds put on have already start to poke out the very tips of their taproots. The others that went on first still showing nothing. I also put the 900w led on to its 18/6 lighting schedule to help the one good potted one sprout. Its all in the heated propogator with the lid on! Let see what I can salvage from what has looked like a shit batch of rather small seeds. (Its was the bigger one that popped perfectly.)

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello,

This one never worked. I couldnt get the seeds to pop. The ones that did sprt of go half way out the shell and stopped. No clue what I did wrong or if they are just terrible seeds.

I will be starting a new journal on a new venture when i get back from Barcelona in august.

Sorry if i kept you all waiting but ive been pulling my hair out about what could have gone wrong...

Peace and love,
Faith

Back
Top Bottom