6x6 1000W HPS Growroom

SourSkunkD

Here's the skinny. 6x6 1000w flower room. Right now 2 ladies grown from bagseeds the other was male so i pulled it and discarded it appropriately. A week or so ago i cut clones and some are rooting better then others. I used Clonex and soil with some worm castings at the bottom in solo cups. Today im brewing a tea i feel should get things rolling. It goes as follows
1tbsp of oregonism xl
10ml liquid karma
10ml molasses
5ml bio root (g.o.)
5ml bio marine (g.o.) *per gallon* *britta filer water* *not phd or ppm*
Temps range 87°F(lights on) - 72°F(lights off) Heat vents from the hood by a 8in booster fan and a standing fan for circulation.
The room is wrapped in panda. In the spring im going to install my windo unit a/c be t due to winter coming relatively soon. Idk. Im using happy frog soil and some worm castings, with oregonism in the mix.

Thanks brother, when i got the spare time my plans are to install that, rather then an intake zipper. I plant to get a 6in hurricane fanir hood venting. Pics later

Back again. Been having issues with roomates and bills. But mostly good. Todays update is going great i feed the clones a "clone sauce" and theve been taking off like crazy. The flower room had a little lack of love but theve recovered nicely and are doing great.

transplanting the clones in 1g pots today. In a mix i like to use. 2c of Ewc, 2c ancient forest, 2tbsp oregonism, and happy frog soil. Every 10 days i hit em with the bene tea. And feeds water feed method. Also giving the 2 in flower transplant, into 3g pots gives em a chance to root more for more flowers. Ill post pics after the surgery is set and done.

Hi. So how did this end up? I’m wanting to do a 6x6 scrog with a 1000w HPS but from seen a few forum threads saying they worried about bud density and such. Did you have a good yield? Was the bud like advertised? ThAnks

Back
Top Bottom