6x9ft White Cookies - Sour Diesel 8 Pot Scrog In CoCo

Purpsmagurps

Hey there.
I am returning again with a new grow journal. I have a 6x9x8 room that I built for my last run that I intend to run a drain to waste 4x8 flood table with 3 gallon plastic pots on an auto drip system. I have white cookies in mind again for this grow, but haven't committed yet. will be pushing 8, maybe 10. I have fit 12 4ft autos with 4 being a rdwc system in there with decent results after messing up a bit.

I will be buying 2 of these kits . each one being a 250W 5 diode cxb3590 DIY kit. I will be lensing some and putting the reflectors on others to get maximum coverage. the 10 diodes will be positioned around a P600 that will be in the center of the room oriented longways. I have mylar on the walls almost mirror like.

Nutrients : Its a long list I know. running me about 400 bucks. should last me a couple cycles.
Calmag
SuperVit
H+G Roots Excellurator Gold
Great White mycorrhizae
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom
Advanced Nutrients VooDoo Juice
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym
Ionic Coco Bloom
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst
ATAMI Bloombastic

Just waiting to clean out the room currently . should be starting soon.

I'm ordering the lights when I go to our beach house for a week at the end of the month. I dont want stuff sitting on my porch while im gone. I get 20 days to obsess and plan out things. I was looking at other ways to make the drip irrigation drain without a 4x8 pan, they are really expensive. I was looking at how cheap it would be to get some saucer risers and drill a hole at the bottom of the wall of the saucer and put a tube and grommet in it and link em all together with a main drain tube coming out the corner of the garage door. I am also not going to be exhausting out the bottom of my garage door with a plank and hole cut in it. drilling a dryer vent hole on the side of the house so in summer my garage stays nice. I will be running lights at night again. off peak hours and when the temps are cool.

I'm sure it would work. I'm using 15" saucers under 7 Gallon Fabric bags. I have upside down saucers in the pot to raise my plants up so they don't sit in the runoff. With my auto watering system I can go 3-4 days without having to empty the saucers. To empty them I use a small wet/dry shop vac.

So my grow room is built into the garage, prior grows I put a board under the garage door and cut a 6 inch hole in it and braced the temp swings.. and I am cutting a hole for a dryer vent to exhaust out the side of the house and I realized. I'm going to be drawing air in from my exhaust vent for my water heater and furnace... and its being directed through my room now! Anyone think this will add any beneficial Co2? at a 6 inch rate with LEDs I'll be running it on the low wer flow rate so Hopefully I can get some build up.

I don't think you have much problem of problems with CO. The Water heater and Heater should be properly vented to prevent CO in your garage. California law requires us to have a CO monitor on each floor of our house and I've never had it go off even the one near the hot water heater.

but then you have this

Titan Controls Ares 2 - Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Generator NG - 5.$ CUFT/HR, 2 Burner, Natural Gas

417pFnEoMEL._AC_.jpg

okay. shit is starting to get expensive. I am going to go with age old. i have a bunch here and its gonna get me started. I will be still subbing some H&G in but I just dont have the money for the top of the line hydro rn. my results from age old were really good so if I can keep the PH from going crazy in the res I wont have any issues.

oh no steam here. just an exhaust tube thats set up to catch extra co2 from the natural gas. since i will have the garage door shut this round i will draw fresh air in the vent tube but also take it any excess co2 around the furnace and wh with it.

so im gonna save a ton of money. i used to swear by just running AGE OLD in soil and i just found out that age old works in coco up to week 4 to 5 without additives with their fish and seaweed and bloom. the fish and seaweed already has some root hormone and enszymes in it , i still might get some roots accelerator, cal mag for sure, ill be getting a pk booster or using their sweet finish. i do have raw solubles from my last run (every powder) including b vitamins, silica, sulfur,and humics so ill be adding dashes of that here and there as needed.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom