IMG_62487.JPG
IMG_62016.JPG
IMG_62003.JPG

start of week 3 to the end in order

IMG_62964.JPG
IMG_62952.JPG
IMG_62933.JPG
IMG_62846.JPG

these last 3 pictures are of 1 of the main 5 branches that reach for the sky and as you can see loaded with flowers as are the other 4 main branches, im pretty happy so far at the end of week 3, and i will keep this journal going till the final dry weight so just keep checking it out for more great pictures. also and comments and advice since i am a first timer here would be appreciated thanks in advance everyone and happy 420!!:thanks:

IMG_63023.JPG
IMG_63033.JPG
IMG_63072.JPG

would just like to also put in that i am using tiger bloom to aid in the flowering, gave her a good flush sunday and now i am letting the ground dry up to allow oxygen to get to the roots and hopefully get her flowers to really take off, so i will water friday with a light amount of nutrients and will probably let her dry out again in another week or so, and maybe again week 8 of flower then ill water like normal for 2 weeks and hopefully by then i can start the flush at week 10 for 2 weeks and shell be ready for harvest mid october. have no idea what strain it is but im guessing its mostly sativa. any helpful info or flowering tricks of the trade that that could help me out would be greatly appreciated thanks!!!

Subbed. I love it. Better have a ladder ready. Your gonna need it. I'm growing a liberty haze strain. One is sativa, and other. Indica. I had to top and LST mine to keep her short. Fence only so high you know. Man she looks great. I'm excited to see this. Were at. The same stage of flower so I'm gonna follow.

Hey no problem. Were all in this together. And. Postive thinking always makes things better. What's your light schedule obviously your outdoors. Just curious. I had to make a flower box to speed mine up. Late Sept early October starts rainy season for us.

well sun up to sun down right now is about 13 hours of light and 11 hours of dark. by this time next month (mid sept) it will be right on 12/12,

early to mid october here is when i have to really start worrying about frost. thats why i can only push the flowering out to 13 weeks ( mid october) at that point it has to be harvested, so i hope she finishes

i hear ya half the searching i do for information is on these forums only problem is some are in the veg stage, or about ready to harvest, ect.

the hardest thing for me to find is probably someone with a plant the size of mine lol really wish i could get an estimated yield or something just so i can sit back and relax,

but i do appreciate all the comments and as your here to help so am i, ive learned a lot for all the studying and searching ive done so i feel i can answer some questions but still have a lot to learn

:roorrip::thanks:

oh and good luck on your grow as well, how tall is she? i know you had to top and LST but just thought id ask

Go ahead and check my journal out. Just click the link below. I would be delighted if you followed. She's about 59 to 60 in tall. When I started flowering she was only 26 to 28 in tall. Normaly plants stretch for the first 21-26 days. After that j have heard and read about. Now they will start to concentrate on making what we all want. BUDS.

Back
Top Bottom