7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

it smells like a piney skunk lol it did grow right under a pine tree though idk if that makes a difference

heres whats left on the plant after those 5 pieces were taken off

FullSizeRender_3_.jpg

ok ill have a couple more pics tonight but as far as final pictures...... probably not till tomorrow, that pic with the branches hanging.... im still working on the first one (almost done) but its been amost 6 hours for just the one i see this going till late tomorrow to get it all done, ill post a pic of the buds of the first branch hanging once i get there :geek::helpsmilie:

Yeah, a lot of strains are rich in alpha pinene, usually across the board, so if you're gonna get strong smell of turpentine after few days of drying and curing, it means you're doing it right.

Congratulations on your harvest!

That was a great plant to watch grow, such beautiful sativa buds and purple coloration at the end. Couldn't ask for much more than that! I bet you the puff is going to be epic! :bravo:

It's really hard to guess the weight without knowing the bud density or even strain to make an 'educated' guess.
But I think I shall stick with my original guess!
I hope I'm wrong too, I hope every bud on there is diamond dense, and weighs as much as lead =p

Back
Top Bottom