7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

Just stopping by to let you know I enjoyed watching your tree-like plant grow so wild and nice. Congrats again, what a fun grow that was.

I hope you enjoy the puff, I'm sure it will be very spiritual :Namaste:

thanks antics :) jarred up some more im at 120 grams =4.28 ounces so far still have 30 + branches drying

20141010_102944.jpg

this is everything, all the jars in 1 picture, a total of 7.75 ounces

the trim weighed out to 3.25 ounces

so a grand total of useable stuff is 11 ounces :)

thanks every one for sticking around and helping, commenting, and showing your support i cant wait to relax for a bit and then start my indoor grow with my new seeds

:thanks::yahoo::slide::slide::slide::yahoo::thanks:

2014101095203448.jpg

Nice, if each branch averages what those first 23 did, you'll get 2.5g per branch for a total of about 6oz. If the ones that are still drying are larger, expect to be closer to 8oz or more (if my stoner math is correct. im medicating with skywalker og)

Stoner math was accurate.

Due that tree you grew was amazing. Like its seriously one of the most impressive things I have ever seen

Out door grows are always beautiful. But when the soil is prepared perfectly, and good nurturing you'll see 8-12ft plants with some monsters reaching 15ft or more. I remember seeing fields of well manicured kush just swaying in the mountain breeze while in Afghanistan. I couldn't believe that some of them were taller than our matv.

thanks Hiddenkoncept,

yea as jinn said had the soil under and around it been tilled up and loosened up at least a couple feet deep and a few feet in diameter it would have probably done twice as well easy,

but since i didnt plant it and it was a unintentional grow it did pretty well id say :)

thanks Hiddenkoncept,

yea as jinn said had the soil under and around it been tilled up and loosened up at least a couple feet deep and a few feet in diameter it would have probably done twice as well easy,

but since i didnt plant it and it was a unintentional grow it did pretty well id say :)
Pretty well indeed. Cant wait to see your indoor run

Back
Top Bottom