Five Bits Of Indica: New420guy’s Seeds

MC is a lot easier than aerating teas! I mix and store for when I need it. And some folks who have been using the boosters are running into trouble even following the website's calculator, so I'd stick with MC until you see some pressing need for more P or K in flower, if there is such a thing with MC.
So I’ve been alternating SC and the BE on the remaining 4 “abandoned plants” and haven’t seen anything fantastic.
I agree with you... probably won’t use it regularly, unless they are asking for it.

Good lookin journal so far @AdaminCO ill be following along to watch how they grow and more particularly the black Domina

I ordered a few seeds from New420guy a few days ago.Still waiting for them to be shipped.
495FA787-4735-49A6-988B-CBCC5AEC2054.png

@InTheShed I swear it’s always almost dead... then when I’m on top of charging it the ole lady yells at me telling me that it ain’t good for the battery... :rofl: I can’t win

Good lookin journal so far @AdaminCO ill be following along to watch how they grow and more particularly the black Domina

I ordered a few seeds from New420guy a few days ago.Still waiting for them to be shipped.
495FA787-4735-49A6-988B-CBCC5AEC2054.png
So far they’re strong and healthy.
Don’t follow the germination steps.

@PurpleSpace Charge your phone! Every time I see a screenshot like that I get anxious :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I do not. I vaguely remember spraying a plant with cal-mag a couple of years ago but it didn't seem to do anything for it.
I’m hitting them with water only at night to bump the Rh. I’m going to up pot this weekend and build a makeshift veg room where my last room was.
The other ladies are taking their sweet ass time.

Top it there and make a clone? Thing would be massive.
026C317C-6530-4040-93EE-094E634175F7.jpeg
E87E329D-B850-49D2-8E50-6354F7767EE6.jpeg

Just curious :smokin:.. What would be the pros and cons of a clone so large? Do you need to treat it differently, or just like a regular clone but much bigger?? :laughtwo:

Just curious :smokin:.. What would be the pros and cons of a clone so large? Do you need to treat it differently, or just like a regular clone but much bigger?? :laughtwo:
I’m not sure there are. Should be the same, just with a big main.

Those are happy fan leaves!

Go on then!
I don’t have room for another one. Lol!
Maybe I can cut it and let someone else grow it.

I don’t have room for another one. Lol!
Maybe I can cut it and let someone else grow it.
That’s how I ended up with the 4 Im waiting to finish now.

I still think it’ll end up being a male.

Still waiting to sex mine. Taking forever...:confused:
What week are you in? Your PK1 looks suspect, but too difficult to tell.
I need to go look at mine closer.

Back
Top Bottom