420 Magazine Background

7 Scrog Northern Lights - 8 Green Crack - Wilma Scrog & 2 Purple Haze

higherthehigh

hello all and welcome to my 2nd journal.

7 northern lights 34 days from seedling, getting flipped on the 12/06/17 to 12/12.

8 green crack unsure of when from seedling but will find out and fill in here, around 2-3 weeks.

2 purple haze are 10 days from seedling, planning on flipping 12/06/17 to 12/12.

if anyone has any info on the green crack strain that could help me out id be greatly appreciated as iv never grew the strain, been told i can harvest at 8 weeks, is that possible? and are they fast growth in veg?

7 northern lights are in 20L pots, 60/40 coco/perlite mix, tried fimming them but i didnt do it right and now they have kept growing so iv LST them as you can sort of see in pics.

8 green crack are in 1L pots with coco, im planning on putting them in clay pebbles to the top in a wilma system, anyone no if that will be okay to leave that coco in? i was going to try rock wool cubes but there coming in coco.

no pics of green crack yet.

sorry for the picture quality.

higherthehigh

re: 7 Scrog Northern Lights - 8 Green Crack - Wilma Scrog & 2 Purple Haze

hello joedaddy77!

thank you for subbing!

no sorry its the way iv dated it, ill be switching to flower in 4 days on the 12th.

dont no when ill be switching the green crack to 12/12 but someone said id be able to veg for about 3 weeks then switch with the wilma systems.

JoeDaddy77

hello joedaddy77!

thank you for subbing!

no sorry its the way iv dated it, ill be switching to flower in 4 days on the 12th.

dont no when ill be switching the green crack to 12/12 but someone said id be able to veg for about 3 weeks then switch with the wilma systems.
If they are big enough for ya at 3 weeks then go for it. Just remember they will double if not triple in flower.

higherthehigh

higherthehigh

here are my 6 northern lights that im trying to scrog, i flipped them 16/6/2017 so they've been in 12/12 for 8 days.

hoping for a little more stretch out of them to try fill 75% up.

going to start running bloom nutes next week 30/6/2017, all per 1L.

big bud at 2ml
bud candy at 2ml
boost at 1ml increasing throught out the weeks.

i've made 2 1x1m scrog frames out of a tent frame, super easy to make and easy to dismantly and un-modified.

Scrogdawg

If you put the scrog 8" above the Green Crack pots you'll fill it no problem. Just veg them till the screen is about 70% full then flip to 12/12. They'll transition for a couple of weeks and start to show pistils. Then the stretch will kick in.

Top Bottom