7 sq.ft. of stealth growing

upnsmoke

100_0038.jpg
7 White Satin and 7 HashBerry in 7 square feet.
100_0034.jpg

Look at the beautiful babies.
100_0033.jpg

Growing like a mo-fo
100_0032.jpg

400 watt Digital HPS with 170 cfm fan vented hood, light trap exhaust vents, 90 cfm intake fan and temp stays at 76*

phatty little closet. where's that vent go to? i was thinking about building a boxed in grow myself. got any advice in retrospect after building your box?

Nice set up. I like it

No, im about to start flowering tomarrow in it. I have a veg chamber for clones above the flowering chamber.:peace:

Its just a 8'' case fan mounted on the inside of the cabinet with a light trap vent on the outside and a box with a 4'' duct going to my hood on the inside. I can put it about 6'' and its stil cool. I have the room temp at 74 so my grow space stays about 76 and up to 78 closed. Im changing to 12/12 tonight.:peace:

Hey man, just finished a grow with Mandala White Satin & White Widow. The setup looks like yours too -
First grow - Sea of Green style
Looking back at my setup (started next grow) I kind of regret not setting up a ScrOG. And I only had 9 plants in 9 square feet, so this might give you a better yield than me. Just wanted to let you know, but lookin' good bro.

I checked your grow out, it was nice. What was your dry yeild on your white satin? And I still have to pull the males and hope to end up with 10 girls.:peace:

Not as much as the WW - at this height, 22 grams or so per plant. It's crazy you're from FL, cuz when some of my friends sampled my MWS, they were like, "Holy shit - this tastes like the weed we used to get in Florida!"

Not exactly sure, but switched to 12/12 at about a foot or so, and they finished at almost 3 feet.

I think I saw a couple pics of a previous grow you did. Looks excellent.:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom