7 years and I probably don't know anyone here now

7 years and i prob dont know anyone here now.

I remember you. Vaguely - but for me, the memories of what I ate yesterday (err... did I eat yesterday?) are normally pretty vague. You had at least one journal thread as I recall, and posted in other people's, too.

I'm glad you're still here. Or back here, I suppose.

I remember you. Vaguely - but for me, the memories of what I ate yesterday (err... did I eat yesterday?) are normally pretty vague. You had at least one journal thread as I recall, and posted in other people's, too.

I'm glad you're still here. Or back here, I suppose.
Not one that was successful. Took me years to finish a grow let alone a diary

Peace ☮️

Im massively jealous already of all the strains you guys have

Im waiting on my mums to bush a litte bit more then ill be running the following and super excited;

Mac1 (sour genetics cut)
Zcube (Sour genetics cut)

Not sure if u be familiar as hunted by uk genetics but guarantee youll love the fruits.

☮️

I know brother it's always kinda different coming back after being away for a while, I've done that a couple of times now and wound up making a bunch of new friends but still missing the old ones too. I still miss my old friend and grow mentor Smokin Moose from Australia and my ole buddy from GA GT too. I'd love to see those guys again and catch up. Happy Kitty is another one I miss, she was a sweetheart :love:

It's all good though, you can't come to a place so full of love like this and not make a bunch more new friends...you just can't do it, unless your just a total douche to start with, lol :eye-roll:

Enjoy the site again brother, come over and check out the Activist Corner section sometime, we've got some stuff going on in there you may like as well, we're trying to come up with some 420 Mag printable fliers to hand out to people, to help generate more members from non legal states coming here and learning to get more proactive

I know brother it's always kinda different coming back after being away for a while, I've done that a couple of times now and wound up making a bunch of new friends but still missing the old ones too. I still miss my old friend and grow mentor Smokin Moose from Australia and my ole buddy from GA GT too. I'd love to see those guys again and catch up. Happy Kitty is another one I miss, she was a sweetheart :love:

It's all good though, you can't come to a place so full of love like this and not make a bunch more new friends...you just can't do it, unless your just a total douche to start with, lol :eye-roll:

Enjoy the site again brother, come over and check out the Activist Corner section sometime, we've got some stuff going on in there you may like as well, we're trying to come up with some 420 Mag printable fliers to hand out to people, to help generate more members from non legal states coming here and learning to get more proactive

Oh i have forgotten so many amazing memebers. But as long as they are doing what they love thats all that matters.

I feel like a diffrent person this time round. I struggled to grow anything before tbh i feel like i can post without been ashamed of the abuse my girls got.

Ill pop over some time. Wana check out members journals first as thats my fav place to be.

Peace ☮️ brother thanks for warm welcome.

Oh i have forgotten so many amazing memebers. But as long as they are doing what they love thats all that matters.

I feel like a diffrent person this time round. I struggled to grow anything before tbh i feel like i can post without been ashamed of the abuse my girls got.

Ill pop over some time. Wana check out members journals first as thats my fav place to be.

Peace ☮ brother thanks for warm welcome.
What have you grew in the past? Have you got any plants now?

What have you grew in the past? Have you got any plants now?

Grown mainly cuttings from people who have hunted good phenos.

Ive got a few mums and will be kick starting something very soon. Will also be doing a bit of a pheno hunt on some seeds i hope to arrive in the next week.

Still doing some setting up at my garden so very busy and then itll be all go.

☮️

Back
Top Bottom