707 Headband, 12/12 from Seed, Smart Pot

Re: 707 Headband, 12/12 from seed, Smart Pot

She's still alive

7072.jpg

Just a quick pic before lights out. Timing is not going to allow me to do the 2-3 days of darkness. The lights will go off tonight, and not come back on in the morning. I will be harvesting tomorrow night when I get home from work.

Trichomes are full and milky, some have an amber tint. Fan leaves are yellowing nicely...she is SO ready :headbanger: That's about 78 days from sprout.

looks oh so sweet! it's looks as if you just grew one giants bud, no sticks no seeds no leaves lol , great work my man ;)

Thank you my friend! Plus rep for your positivity.

beautiful, happy toking

Thanks jambo, I am proud of her. Plus rep for making her blush!

Friday was the night she was harvested. Sat back with a nice bowl of Herojuana O.G. and went to plucking and trimming. This 12/12 from seed grow really made harvest a breeze!

Pics coming up soon.

Nice ... Real nice.
i bought i bought me seeds awhile back. what was i sayin ..oh yea...well i got a bunch of free seeds i didnt no what to do wit cause they not fem and i dont like growing males until i read this post. i got some clones ready for 12/12 ima put those seeds in there too. thanks for the great post ur direction were well riten. ima try it

WOW!! did I say WOW?:welldone: HAPPY 420

very nice plant man, that thing packed on a ton of weight. For a sativa dom, thats really nice weight and flower time, I would have kicked myself for not taking a clone lol

Congrats on the harvest bro!! may your bounty be plentiful and your bowl filled :tokin:

Thanks Pericodaking!

Nice ... Real nice.
i bought i bought me seeds awhile back from my fav place Attitude (plug) hahaha. what was i sayin ..oh yea...well i got a bunch of free seeds i didnt no what to do wit cause they not fem and i dont like growing males until i read this post. i got some clones ready for 12/12 ima put those seeds in there too. thanks for the great post ur direction were well riten. ima try it
Thanks Master, good luck with your seeds!

WOW!! did I say WOW?:welldone: HAPPY 420
Happy belated 420 to you my friend!

very nice plant man, that thing packed on a ton of weight. For a sativa dom, thats really nice weight and flower time, I would have kicked myself for not taking a clone lol

Thanks CrimsonK! I'm starting to wish I would have taken a few clones now. At the time I didn't want to go through another long flower period but this girl was a good one. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself a few times after I start smoking this lol.

hats off to you bro!:goodjob:

She's beautiful! can only hope to be as successful! amazing how tall sativa's go even 12/12 from seed.

Thank you for sharing this :thumb:

Congrats! That is so awesome, I'm about to try a 12/12 from seed grow with some free seeds it got. Glad to see this being done... Had some growers look at me funny when I mentioned doing it.

Great job and enjoy that smoke!

-dime

:bravo:

That's how it's done folks! Gorgeous, easy to trim, good yield.....12/12 from seed.

Very, very nice!!

Thanks DocBud, that means a lot!

hats off to you bro!:goodjob:

Thank you fish cake.

She's beautiful! can only hope to be as successful! amazing how tall sativa's go even 12/12 from seed.

Good luck on your grows, you will be successful! Yes she grew a lot taller then I had expected, the 400 watter was a little more heat then she would have liked.

I agree, simply a beautiful plant, and yes sativa's do get pretty tall even in 12/12 from seed, my big girl is 38" wk 4 of flowering..:lot-o-toke:

Thanks Pericodaking, good luck with your girl :thumb:

Thank you for sharing this :thumb:

Congrats! That is so awesome, I'm about to try a 12/12 from seed grow with some free seeds it got. Glad to see this being done... Had some growers look at me funny when I mentioned doing it.

Great job and enjoy that smoke!

-dime

Thanks dime! Good luck with your 12/12 grow, its great for small spaces and short grow times. Those growers should be a little more open minded, lol.

I'm very impressed with this grow...I will now try myself to do a few 12/12 to see what I can get out of it....Rock on with your bad self my brother!!!! Look forward to seeing more of your threads and wish you luck....:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom