707 Headband: A Joint Venture With Nobodyhere And Mr. Magoo!

9AC022D9-8B17-4DC8-9214-70C7EEEAA8CD.jpeg

Description
707 Headband is a 70% sativa strain that was created by crossing an elite clone from Mendocino in California with a True OG elite clone. This is one super soar-away sativa with bumper outdoor harvests.
707 Headband resulted from a collaborative venture between HSO and a growers' group in Mendocino County. It grows easily and quickly into a large plant yielding very good harvests of large, dense, sticky sativa buds. In fact, they can grow so heavy that the branches will require tying or staking in order to support them and prevent snapping. For this reason it is recommended to veg. for only a very short time indoors allowing its height to be controlled.
Indoor plants will produce yields in the region of 375 - 500 gr/m2 in a flowering time of 63 - 68 days.
Aromas of lemon and noble woods are exuded by 707 Headband buds with flavours of pine and citrus. Its THC production is prodigious being measured at between 19% - 23% with very low CBD figures of 0.1%. The effect is powerfully cerebral, invigorating and energising with feelings of utter euphoria which are long-lasting. A true sativa-lover's dream.

Hello readers and Goo!

Today I dropped an HSO 707 HB into water to sprout....a little about my plans.

Lights: 4xCit 50w cobs and 2xOsram 660nm cobs (from Timber) for flower, and 1x100w Vero 4K cob for veg.

Tent: 2x2.5x8' GG for flowering plants inside a walk-in closet, veg area is beside it. I run carbon before a 6" duct through the roof and I also run a CAN setup as a scrubber inside the closet. When this tent craps out, I will get a 3x3.

Nutes: Depends on what the plant needs, like to keep it organic as possible, so I use Roots Organic Buddha Bloom and Grow liquids, Big Bloom, several botanicare products as well, and pro-tekt. I also run and monitor CO2 in my tent.

Soil: Roots Organic and sunshine, amended with a ton of stuff. It's pretty hot with N. I don't like to add much N during the grow.

I currently have 5 other plants growing and a perpetual grow in my sig, but for this thread, we will just feature all the fun and PITA that is 707HB.

I hope to give this plant a nice long veg, it's going to be months before I go into flower. I may clone it. I may train it. I may give up on it....who knows. We will see what we get.

Feel free to chime in, drop a 707? feel free to join in like it's your thread.

In my free time I eat chocolate, listen to music, jack with my kids, smoke weed and dick with horses.

Hey there nobody and friends! I’ll be putting a 707 straight in the paper towel as soon as I finish this post! I’ve never soaked a seed. May try that the first time the paper towels let me down. But for now I just put 4 layers of wet and rung out paper towels on a plate. Put the seed on them. Cover with 4 more layers of paper towels. Cover with another plate flipped upside down to form a top. I sit that in a area where it can remain at a decent temp. I check and rewet the towels 2x daily until I got a little tail showin.

Lights: 2400w (450 actual) LEDs with veg and bloom switch.

Tent: 2x4x5 Growneer. It will be sharing the space with a G13 Haze which won’t be featured in this journal. 6” fan ducted into the attic. Passive intake.

Soil and Nutes: Will be grown in Doc Bud’s High Brix kit.

Training: Quadline

This should be fun!!!

Mind if I tag along? After reading your blue dream journal I decided to try quadline on my caramella. It's working out great with my height restrictions. Can't wait to pick up some more tips!!!

I don't Magoo I will be starting a journal soon tho. Just waiting on some beans to get here so I can get the party started!!! I will be adding pics of my caramella on that journal when I get it going. I will let you know. Probably Saturday or Sunday.

I don't Magoo I will be starting a journal soon tho. Just waiting on some beans to get here so I can get the party started!!! I will be adding pics of my caramella on that journal when I get it going. I will let you know. Probably Saturday or Sunday.
That’s awesome brotha! Can’t wait to see em. What new seeds you got coming?

Tahoe Og, GDP, Alien Og, Amherst Sour diesel, blue dream, Blue Collar, Blue Russian, and Gi Jane. The last 3 are a friend of mines creation.
Oh man!! Those all sound great!

Back
Top Bottom