707 Headband By HSO

DankWeasel

420 Member
Strain: 707 Headband

Price £45 for 5 Feminised seeds

Type: Sativa Dominant

Appearance: Mid to light green, fairly dense with yellow and orange pistils, matured and filled out nicely with 8.5 weeks of flowering during a mild end to summer hence no real expression of the purple colour. Fast growing after the flip but not really a tall plant more medium height. The moderately weak branches needed supporting in the last few weeks as the plentiful bud sites filled out and matured nicely. Resin production was excellent with very sparkly buds that stick to your fingers even after drying and curing. From top to bottom this lady is covered in a seductive silver sheen. The buds are beautiful and have raised more than a few moans of delight on looks alone when I havent even opened the jar yet.

Smell and Taste: If I open the jar and stick my nose in and take a huge snort I can quite simply smell lemon-ganja cheesecake. The limonene and pinene are the first the first things to hit your receptors. I also get wafts of guava (one pheno in particular - the best one in my fuzzed out opinion) as well as that beautiful pungent green ganja scent that marries all the other flavours together. It really does smell delicious. It tastes more like lemon Skittles than Zkittles! There is delicious piney, lemoney, musty dankness that brings the wild woods of Humbolt into your home. It makes me salivate and fills my mouth with dense and potent smoke, lemon-pine on the inhale and quite hashy on the way out. You can taste the fuel-like diesel heritage but the tart/sour edge has been rounded off by the lemony kushy sweetness. Truly, truly scrumptious!

The Buzz: This one hits fast, is cerebral and uplifting. I did indeed feel the fabled "headband high" - like someone is gently turning your ears to make you hair fit better. It's a pleasant, slightly euphoric sensation I only associate with the finest quality uplifting highs that usually for me are Sativa dominant. Great for pain relief due to it's potency and long lasting effects. Also a good daytime strain as you can stay lively and creative as long as you don't over-do it (whoops I over-did it).

Lasts for hours but I bet you won't wait that long.

Midicinal Benefits: Great for anxiety and depression as long as you keep to small doses to much can send you the wrong way. Moderate pain relief. Great for feeling uminaginably happy when you already felt pretty damn good.

Overall Conclusion: As with all Humbolts lines I am more than happy with the results. 707 Headband is one of the finest and tastiest strains I've ever had. This is an instant favourite not just for me but also for my lucky friends who I have reluctantly shared my harvest with.
DSC_2237.JPG

Back
Top Bottom