750 Watt LED, 4x4 Gorilla Shorty Tent

I also upgraded my ability to control my environment with a digital controller with the Saturn Titan 5 as humidity naturally sits around 40% here (which is perfect for flower) and invested in a humidifier as well. Whenever it gets too hot it pulls the heat out automatically, and humidifies once the humidity drop below a certain point. I keep the relative humidity at about 55%-60% for now as the girls are in vegetative state right now.

The best part is I know longer have crazy fluctuations with head and humidity, and I don't have to have them on at full blast anymore!

139374-250.jpg

15213805.jpg

Everything looks great, subbed. Congrats on being a citizen of Colorado, truly the land of the free.

I just wanted to let you know something. Pistils forming on a clone isn't necessarily a sign that its developing roots. Although it undoubtedly was; you cut the leaf tips, to help it root.

Here is why I say this.
You can sex your plants very early on if you take a clone and put it on 12/12. You dont even have to have roots for this to work. It should show sex very soon, in under two weeks.

Anyway ,I know this dosent fully apply to you, as you took clones of a female. But anyway, just my two cents. Hope your day is going well , stay high.

So, I decided to share that I'm using the blue spectrum and the center part of the spectrum both at 100% for vegetative state to help the plants grow short and squat. Then I will slowly introduce the red spectrum in increasing weekly increments until all parts of the spectrum are at 100%. Once the red led's spectrum is at 100% I will switch to 12/12 flowering. I intend to keep the blue led's on during the flowering stage to try and keep the plants from stretching to much, but at the same time inducing the flowering stage of the plant with the red lights being at full spectrum. I will also decrease the blue lighting in weekly increments (smaller increments than I increased the red lights) to help simulate the end of the season.

Any thoughts? Please comment below.

475052779-action_spectrum.jpg

hardwarehacker_build_a_rainbow_led_mixer.jpg

I got a seedling going under a 2 foot T5 bulbs. Here's a picture. The strain is Samsara Holy Grail 69 (Feminized) I've also included a pic of the strain in it's final form.
IMG_0022194.JPG

samsara-holy-grail-69-feminised-seeds_500.jpg

Here's some update on the older girls. Just fim'd them yesterday. I think it will work out nice.
IMG_0023184.JPG
IMG_0024185.JPG
nice I hear holy grail is a high yielder. :thumb:

In a couple weeks those are going to be nicely shaped shrubs. When you combine the LST and topping/FIM'ing youre going to get so many growth nodes, ill udpate my journal with a pic soon for you to see what I mean. I have 12 mains.

In a couple weeks those are going to be nicely shaped shrubs. When you combine the LST and topping/FIM'ing youre going to get so many growth nodes, ill udpate my journal with a pic soon for you to see what I mean. I have 12 mains.

hell yea let me see it. those seedlings are going to be topped so many times, they're going to be some sweet bushes

Here's a little update. The seedlings are doing great, and still applying some LST to the big girls. I actually snapped the main stem of the bigger one, but only about 1/3 of it split. The next day (this picture) she is doing just fine.

The seedling in the back is Samsara Holy Grail 69 and the two in the front are Delicious Cheese Candy.

IMG_004895.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So, I decided to share that I'm using the blue spectrum and the center part of the spectrum both at 100% for vegetative state to help the plants grow short and squat. Then I will slowly introduce the red spectrum in increasing weekly increments until all parts of the spectrum are at 100%. Once the red led's spectrum is at 100% I will switch to 12/12 flowering. I intend to keep the blue led's on during the flowering stage to try and keep the plants from stretching to much, but at the same time inducing the flowering stage of the plant with the red lights being at full spectrum. I will also decrease the blue lighting in weekly increments (smaller increments than I increased the red lights) to help simulate the end of the season.

Any thoughts? Please comment below.

475052779-action_spectrum.jpg

hardwarehacker_build_a_rainbow_led_mixer.jpg
My plants seem to be responding better to the red spectrum on my LEDs than when I run full spectrum in the last couple weeks of flower.its lower wattage but I go bye what the plant loves,thoughts

Back
Top Bottom