$750000 Grow Busted In Florida

Wilbur

In the first grow-house bust of the new year, Cape police nabbed $750,000 worth of marijuana Wednesday that had been cultivated at 2728 S.W. 17th Ave.

Spokeswoman Dyan Lee said the department's Vice Intelligence Narcotics Unit showed up around 10 a.m. to do surveillance on the house and noticed a U-Haul van parked near the back of the home and two Hispanic males were seen leaving while carrying large plastic bags.

"The men placed the bags inside the van and sped off, reaching speeds of more than 60 miles per hour through some residential neighborhoods," Lee wrote in a press release. Police were not in pursuit of the men at that point, she noted, but they did eventually stop the van.

Inside, they found 166 pounds of the plant, with stems reaching 6 to 8 feet tall and displaying large, full-sized buds.

The two men in the van, Angel Dieppa and Leonardo Amador were arrested.

The residents of the home, Francisco and Felix Fabre, arrived at the home shortly after and police served a search warrant.

Police seized an additional 74 pounds that was being grown in the garage.

Further investigation revealed that Dieppa and Amador were apparently stealing the plants from the Fabres.

All four of the men have been charged with trafficking in marijuana and the Fabres have also been charged with cultivation. Additional charges are pending.

Newshawk: User - 420 Magazine
Source: The News-Press
Pubdate: 4 January 2007
Copyright: 2007 The News-Press
Contact: The News-Press: Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Bonita Springs news| news-press.com
Website: The News-Press: Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, Bonita Springs news| news-press.com

now that is fucked up. Getting half your crop stollen. Then getting served a search warrent. Thats a bad day.

LOL now thats fucked up I agree first you get your shit jacked then after that you get a busted due to dumb ass crooks stealing your shit!!! Man if they are both in the same jail I would woop there ass!!

^^^ Hell yeah man. Somebody would be getting an ass beating in jail if they screwed up my major grow.

Back
Top Bottom