750w 5x5

coralman

So im growing in a 5x5 tent with 1000w dimmable 6" rhino fan running on full speed vented through chimney.

On 1000w my temps are hitting 30-31c (87f), if flicked down to 750w my temps stay perfect around 25-27c so do you think the 750w with good temps will be more efficient than running 1000w with the higher temps?

The plants seem happy enough so wasnt too worried but now have noticed leaf curl and signs of heat stress.

Also would it be a good idea just to flicker between 750w and 1000w depending on ambient temps... would the constant change of light intensity effect my ladies.

Thank you everyone this site is a huge help.

The more light the better. Personally I start getting worried over 27. Just make sure you don't over water them cus thats what we tend to do when we cant controle the high temps. Id try to see how much they can take, but I would keep a very close eye on things.

Have you got a fan blowing between the tops and the light? More light is better as long as the plants don't burn my temps are hitting 30 using 2x 600 hps but with the oscillating fan blowing in between everything is good

750w is good just keep temps and humidity to good area.

If it gets colder inside then flick to 1000w and again keep to proper temps.

750w to 1000w not that big of a change, just temps is all.

30c isn't bad at all depending on the strain some love it hot obviously not to hot I use my hand to test the heat for distance if it starts burning your hand or becomes uncomfortable after a minute or so you're lights are to close I try get my lights as close as possible it's all about finding the sweet spot IMO the buds swell more .

My temps have been pretty much same all way through, I do use two fans though, it's currently at 28 but it will go up as the day goes on my lights are about 2ft from the tops plants look very healthy. when flowers establish more I will raise the light a little to prevent foxtailing

420-magazine-mobile844207113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1622473859.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1509528816.jpg
420-magazine-mobile998161324.jpg

Thats good news then, il flick it back upto 1000w and may invest in another osculating fan in the opposite corner and if temps do start to get higher than 30c then i know i have the option to go back to 750w, Thanks guys massive help.

Back
Top Bottom