7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Looks like much better light than your old ones. I started with the blurple color lights and they did fine but had better results with MarsHydro lights.
Agreed. U can tell for sure

The plant just darked out. The Great . From North Alantic seed.

20220905_175339.jpg

20220905_175346.jpg

IMG_20220905_175529.jpg
Nice plants Dust!

Thanks man, I'm new to a site like this but diggin' it. Been growing for awhile but still learn some things fro you guys. Some good people on here. You included
They are some good ones. Good bunch of guys I met so far. Hang around there bunch of prizes and all I see bunch sponsor giving away soon.

So how was your curing process dust you ever get it worked out?
Oh yeah. I just let it dry out to smoke and smoke it. But yeah. Take me about 4-5 days to cure a batch

Oh yeah. I just let it dry out to smoke and smoke it. But yeah. Take me about 4-5 days to cure a batch
Everybody has their own ways brother. Personally when I dry I will wait until the branch almost comes to a snap and I will go ahead and place them in jars see where humidity's at I hear 70 or below but I like to see 69 and I'll keep them in jar and burp them down usually turns out straight gas

Everybody has their own ways brother. Personally when I dry I will wait until the branch almost comes to a snap and I will go ahead and place them in jars see where humidity's at I hear 70 or below but I like to see 69 and I'll keep them in jar and burp them down usually turns out straight gas
I do that day 4-5 depending on if dry dry but middle not all way

Back
Top Bottom