7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

I tried jack herer flower and it got me moving and groovin but when I bought the concentrate for a vape…barely felt it. When it comes to pain, Bruce Banner or a skunk strain. My go to for all around is basically any haze cultivar. I’m trying to get away from flower and convert to vape but I’m finding it hard bc the feelings are totally different
I grew jack before I liked it .. I took black Russian and Crossed it..it was really good stuff.

Purple kush straight up. But I build tolerance quick to purple kush after one Oz it just doesn’t do anything to me.
Lmao not sure if anything does it for me since start back growing and smoking.. smoke ,24/7 now. Lmao.

Not much to report wait wait wait. Two should be getting ready for harvest. They look ready now. But still got clear Tris and no ambers on the flower itself. Sugar leaves are loaded. I'll show pic here in few. Of the Tris

IMG_20220917_120725.jpg

IMG_20220917_120722.jpg

IMG_20220917_120716.jpg

IMG_20220916_152420.jpg

Two of the nugs fully dried now. And tell ya the truth no idea what they are. First batch wasn't fully done. But ok smoke. Second was good. More fair than good. But we getting hang of the dry and harvest things two more plants are in waiting for harvest but no Tris ambers on flower itself.

IMG_20220920_121416.jpg

Couple pics I took today . I need to route plants and trim some dead leaves off from I missed the first go around. And no ambers yet

Exactly light by the way from Mars Hydro
Sold me on it.
And if anyone wants know or thinking to buy one. I recommend it

IMG_20220921_113645.jpg

IMG_20220921_113611.jpg

IMG_20220921_113543__01.jpg

IMG_20220921_113513__01.jpg

Couple pics I took today . I need to route plants and trim some dead leaves off from I missed the first go around. And no ambers yet

Exactly light by the way from Mars Hydro
Sold me on it.
And if anyone wants know or thinking to buy one. I recommend it

IMG_20220921_113645.jpg

IMG_20220921_113611.jpg

IMG_20220921_113543__01.jpg

IMG_20220921_113513__01.jpg
Great results with that Mars Hydro. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

U can tell how close . But key is let the plant grow to the light.. never move the light. Plant want burn itself. It wants to live
I take

Max plant hieght. 22 inches.

3 gallon pot max hieght 12 inches

8 inches of growth between veg and harvest. .

Then I add 3 inches for burn.

That's my height plant has to grow. Ends up. About 4-8 inches with light about 3-6 inches on tallest plant .

It will stop growing on its own or move between the light bars. Alittle but just put it back in same spot or location it be fine.
I never decrease light when your growing . That's stupid . Not stupid stupid. It's not fixing the issue. Move light up or down. Need the light more than your labor to move the light. Is all. Turn light down just decreases the light which it needs all I mean.
Just making plant grow slower and weaker.

IMG_20220921_113645.jpg

Two of the nugs fully dried now. And tell ya the truth no idea what they are. First batch wasn't fully done. But ok smoke. Second was good. More fair than good. But we getting hang of the dry and harvest things two more plants are in waiting for harvest but no Tris ambers on flower itself.

IMG_20220920_121416.jpg
If you don't mind me asking what is a Tris?

If you don't mind me asking what is a Tris?
The trichomes white milky things look like mushrooms.
This on sugar leafs see they turning amber but actually flower not.
From technical version there are three things to look for to make smoke way u want it. Head buzz. Body etc. Etc. And u judge three parts of the flower.
Flower
Hairs
Sugar leaves
20220920_13_01_57.png

U can tell how close . But key is let the plant grow to the light.. never move the light. Plant want burn itself. It wants to live
I take

Max plant hieght. 22 inches.

3 gallon pot max hieght 12 inches

8 inches of growth between veg and harvest. .

Then I add 3 inches for burn.

That's my height plant has to grow. Ends up. About 4-8 inches with light about 3-6 inches on tallest plant .

It will stop growing on its own or move between the light bars. Alittle but just put it back in same spot or location it be fine.
I never decrease light when your growing . That's stupid .
Just making plant grow slower and weaker.

IMG_20220921_113645.jpg
Actually it ain't stupid to decrease light cuz you want to take care of your plants and you don't want them to burn and fuck up

Actually it ain't stupid to decrease light cuz you want to take care of your plants and you don't want them to burn and fuck up
If they burn or start to burn. Sure. But. Haven't ran into that yet. Now mold. Yeah. We know that one. But plants seem to be fine. Good growth good nugs. Good . Can't complain nor think anyway I'm doing is wrong just yet.. best grow I done. But yes I'm getting lazy cause not trimmed and other stuff. Nor used any chemicals what's so ever. I say they doing just fine.
But if I run into light burn yeah I'll re adjust. But go with flow seems be working atm

Back
Top Bottom