7Dust2 Mars-Hydro Sponsored FC-E4800 Grow

Congrats on the harvest and the 100 grm dry buds Dust. Looking forward to seeing the grafted plants budding and I got a question for you what genetics is this plant?
1664398056497.png
Will have to go look not sure. Give me about 30 I'll reply to this same post and tell ya

I’m not sure… could be a legal challenge getting those genetics here in Canada as the seeds would have to pass thru health Canada and all that burocratic mess. I’m not too sure but I believe Licensed producers must obtain their seeds from a certified health Canada supplier.

And less face it when it’s about making money (like tilray) they are going to use big money making strains, you genetically stable and with consistency in yields, and quite frankly the way they grow in these places… they don’t know anything about genetics. We know more than the avg LP in Canada.

:passitleft:
Thanks Danish, I’ve got a inquisitive mind and like to know why things are the way they are.

Congrats on the harvest and the 100 grm dry buds Dust. Looking forward to seeing the grafted plants budding and I got a question for you what genetics is this plant?
1664398056497.png
Galeto 33

That’s not bad at all. I wonder what phenos they have, with that Brazilian Sativa in there. Last time I’ve seen buds from this the amount of trichomes on them was insane. Powerful smoke.
Not sure but I remember smoking it back in the day and loved it. My brother in law gave me a few clones of white widow and Cinderella 99, they where a bit into flower so we’ll see if they take or not, he had some strain he only knows as Congo and I took a cut of that too so we’ll see if they survive what they can do

Best I could do is buy some seeds from North Atlantic, and try those

FC87076A-AF06-4019-A754-5CF9B4D6013F.png

B8E059B9-6EF0-4844-A646-A615BF22F08D.png

4A35429E-5F67-4197-90C3-CD36E8F02F19.png
I just checked this out so thank you. The only thing I would change is they show what cultivar it is and what it’s crossed with but no description on the benefits, etc. I don’t know about you but I like to know what type of medicine I’m buying. It’s a good thing I can look it up real quick on another platform. It’s not a deal breaker by any means so please don’t take it that way. It’s all about the genetics at the end of the day so I’ll give them a spin.

I just checked this out so thank you. The only thing I would change is they show what cultivar it is and what it’s crossed with but no description on the benefits, etc. I don’t know about you but I like to know what type of medicine I’m buying. It’s a good thing I can look it up real quick on another platform. It’s not a deal breaker by any means so please don’t take it that way. It’s all about the genetics at the end of the day so I’ll give them a spin.
Heck there so much cross breeds and crap from original plants. U couldn't get a original plant now. And if u did find one you have gold. Got thing only two certain plants make these plants.

Heck there so much cross breeds and crap from original plants. U couldn't get an original plant now. And if u did find one you have gold. Got thing only two certain plants make these plants.
Very true. I personally use sativa only during the day as I’m in construction so I need the energy and other qualities sativa possess. Hybrid or indica at night obviously. I also have found that over half the sativa cultivars I’ve had give my wife terrible anxiety so I have to be careful what I get.

Very true. I personally use sativa only during the day as I’m in construction so I need the energy and other qualities sativa possess. Hybrid or indica at night obviously. I also have found that over half the sativa cultivars I’ve had give my wife terrible anxiety so I have to be careful what I get.
That's me too. I got energy part and now need sleep part . Lmao. But lost about 30 pounds so far this year. So it's doing it's job. I'm active. Lmao.

That's me too. I got energy part and now need sleep part . Lmao. But lost about 30 pounds so far this year. So it's doing it's job. I'm active. Lmao.
Amazing and Congrats! Durban poison and any haze strain have been my go to for day use. I accidentally grabbed my wife’s wax pen that had Northern Lights in it and man…try installing flooring on your hands and knees with a heavy hitting indica… no enegery drink on the planet could help me that day :eye-roll:

Amazing and Congrats! Durban poison and any haze strain have been my go to for day use. I accidentally grabbed my wife’s wax pen that had Northern Lights in it and man…try installing flooring on your hands and knees with a heavy hitting indica… no enegery drink on the planet could help me that day :eye-roll:
Lmao.

I think I'm going to dry plant out some darken them ambers up some. Before hanging . I watered everything but then. So. Tomorrow or next day be ripe to pluck

IMG_20220930_105729.jpg

Gelato 33 which is GSC and Orange shurbert and I added phantom OG to her. To build the nugs up.

IMG_20220930_105713.jpg

It's bad when u have 9 different kinds of smoke and you grind all them up to smoke. And it does nothing to you. Lmao. But this weekend I'm going home first time to MS and my sister smokes so. Taste test time . Lmao. Packed my smoke can tight. Lmao.

IMG_20220930_173920.jpg

It's bad when u have 9 different kinds of smoke and you grind all them up to smoke. And it does nothing to you. Lmao. But this weekend I'm going home first time to MS and my sister smokes so. Taste test time . Lmao. Packed my smoke can tight. Lmao.

IMG_20220930_173920.jpg
Doing the same thing man
We just smoked one and it tasted awful lol

Back
Top Bottom