7mm ROOR.

bklynbenz

quick question, does ROOR make the dealers cup in 7mm with an orange 'ROOR' logo? i bought one the other day from a reputable dealer in nyc but i cant seem to find a similar one anywhere online.

Re: 7mm ROOR....

actually looking at more pics online it might not be the dealers cup, the dealers cup i think is taller than mine.

mine looks like the dealers cup or the little sista icemaster (same shape/style), is 14.5 tall and is 7mm thick with orange logo. he had green, yellow, red and black ones but now that im looking it looks like all the 7mm ones on EDIT have green logos.

are there any other sites i can check out? the ROOR site isnt the easiest to navigate.

ill take some pics when i get home and post them up.

thanks!

Hey bro, you probably have a USA RooR like mine, in which case there really are no websites to look at for them. All the RooRs your going to find online are German and no place in America sells them, thats why there is USA RooR. Also, the names don't really correspond to the German ones and USA RooR makes a bunch of RooRs with different color labels, wall thicknesses, and styles (beaker or straight). So what your calling a "dealers cup" is really just a beaker base RooR, not really a dealers cup because it's not German so your not going to find one on the net like it. Call it a dealers cup if you want though, nobodys going to know the difference anyway! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice buy, 7mm is some tough glass. My straight RooR is an Orange label 7mm. Upload some pictures if you get a chance and enjoy that sweet piece! :allgood:

Is it really that much of a difference? I love a good clean toke, dont get me wrong but the prices on some of those babies are very steep, for my budget at least. I'd love to have a nice 5.0mm thick one but like I said its the $$$ holding me back.... This is what I toke outta....Sorry she is a little dirty I know it hurts RooRman to see a pipe in that condition :laughtwo: J/J!

Hey bro, you probably have a USA RooR like mine, in which case there really are no websites to look at for them. All the RooRs your going to find online are German and no place in America sells them, thats why there is USA RooR. Also, the names don't really correspond to the German ones and USA RooR makes a bunch of RooRs with different color labels, wall thicknesses, and styles (beaker or straight). So what your calling a "dealers cup" is really just a beaker base RooR, not really a dealers cup because it's not German so your not going to find one on the net like it. Call it a dealers cup if you want though, nobodys going to know the difference anyway! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice buy, 7mm is some tough glass. My straight RooR is an Orange label 7mm. Upload some pictures if you get a chance and enjoy that sweet piece! :allgood:

hey man thanks for answering, i did a search for roor before and i was reading alot of your posts that started to make me think that mines a usa model as well.

i did read (not sure if it was you or someone else) that the usa ones have some kind of rubber/plastic grommet and the german ones were glass on glass. mines glass on glass, would that still make it usa?

i just took some flicks but im pretty sure this is the site where i used to post sick, bangin pics of all my murdas and if i didnt run it through the sites photo upload thing to get watermarked the mods would delete my pics/thread. is there some special way to post pics on this site or can i just use the [ img] tags?

thanks again

let me know if you guys see the pics or if i did it right - i uploaded the pics to the gallery on here and then used the urls with [ img] tags[/img ]

nice pics man How do you like your orange label?? I used to own a green label but sold it when I stopped smoking for 4 months now I'm thinking about getting another roor but not sure which one to buy :hmmmm:

hey man thanks for answering, i did a search for roor before and i was reading alot of your posts that started to make me think that mines a usa model as well.

i did read (not sure if it was you or someone else) that the usa ones have some kind of rubber/plastic grommet and the german ones were glass on glass. mines glass on glass, would that still make it usa?

i just took some flicks but im pretty sure this is the site where i used to post sick, bangin pics of all my murdas and if i didnt run it through the sites photo upload thing to get watermarked the mods would delete my pics/thread. is there some special way to post pics on this site or can i just use the [ img] tags?

thanks again

USA RooRs havent had rubber gromets since the early 90's. Now they are all Glass on Glass just like their German cousins. You definatly have a USA one like mine.

To post pictures you must upload them to the gallery. Follow the instructions in the "how to post pictures" thread. Be aware that all photos uploaded become property of 420 magazine.

Is it really that much of a difference? I love a good clean toke, dont get me wrong but the prices on some of those babies are very steep, for my budget at least. I'd love to have a nice 5.0mm thick one but like I said its the $$$ holding me back.... This is what I toke outta....Sorry she is a little dirty I know it hurts RooRman to see a pipe in that condition :laughtwo: J/J!

Don't worry BS420, RooRs are nice but they are not the be all and end all of "pipedom". If you can afford it cool, if not then your pipe will fit the bill just fine. The RooR is going to give you a cleaner and smoother hit, but the important thing is that you smoke. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom