8 days of flower left, will this benefit the plants?

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone it's been a very long time due to ill health but if love to find out people's opinions on making a last minute tea for my plants, they come down on Sunday and but I'd love to try give them one last umph.

They've been fed organic nutrients from the start, dechlorinated water every time however our water system is rebound for 6.4 every time but there's was a problem and I had 7.4 go through a few feeds and it ruined the leaves to a crisps, so I'm hoping this below may well give it something.

Thanks all I'll update with pictures soon.

IMG_20220110_133235.jpg

IMG_20220110_133145.jpg

I’m down for experiments but it helps to have a control plant to test against, (in my noggin) these types of tests are only valid when you make apples to apples comparison and the only way (apples to apples) is to begin with clones cut from same mother - otherwise how would you account for taste, smell or effect difference in phenotypes??

We know that 5 seeds taken from 1 bud or a pack of seeds do not produce 5 identical plants.…

There is nothing in that product to benefit the plants…. only strawberry & lemonaide flavor components. I’ve crop dusted (fungus gnat problems) my soil with cinnamon to the point of manipulating a weed plants natural flavor but in my estimation for most added flavors…. it needs to be done over many weeks time and the added flavor in the final product was weak…. however not much is known about the concept so it may be foolish to universally apply my limited bias across the board to other added flavor components…

maybe take a minute to read 1st paragraph of Flavored Cannabis project down in my signature line…. we would be excited to have your input.

don’t know if this helps but I’m anxious to hear what 420 collective has to say…

i would say that you have to water anyway,, so as long as there is nothing in there to harm the plant,, why not..

of course, it might be difficult to tell if it helped at all, but as long as it can't hurt,,

:morenutes:

I'm curious about whether flavor -being discussed here- is the umph you mention since you ask if it will benefit the plant? If so, I would weigh in on the other side, I don't see a simple water flavoring making any difference at all. If that is not the umph you were thinking of, then the answer is no, there is nothing of benefit for the plant in there (except water).

If you’re looking to enhance the flavor, I can’t see how this would achieve that. I personally wouldn’t try it.

Maybe give it an extra bump of Magnesium and Sulphur.

Hold them them the darkness at colder temps (65F) for 24-36 before harvesting.

Drive a nail through the main trunk.

Those types of stressors are proven enhance your terpene profile.

With about 5 days to the harvest window there is not much that can be done to provide an umph for the plant except to water right up to the end.

According to the Twinings Tea Company the flavor of their stuff will be very, very light, especially when mixed as a drink for human beings. I doubt that any change in the taste of the weed would be noticeable if that is what is being looked for, even if such a thing were possible. As a growth enhancer there is no sugar or anything else in the product that would help the plant.

Back
Top Bottom