8 Foot Wide Haze, Organic LED Grow

Perfect Sun LED

Hey, everyone, Happy 420. Me and the wife started a new grow. This Critical Haze vegged for 100 days while we grew some autos. Now she is in flower. This is DAY 1. This is an organic living coco grow.

FLOWER DAY 1

Lights: Perfect Sun Max Yield and Perfect Sun Mega. 650w and 540w. -- Max Yield has a slightly higher average par than a 1000w DE Gavita, and Mega slighty higher than 1000w hps.

Medium: Coco and chunky perlite in a 14 liter fabric pot.

Nutrients: Organic. Liquid fish and seaweed. That is pretty much it plus calmag. But also using DTE rootzone. Check out my video on how we do Living Coco hydroponics -

Feeding: Fed daily until run-off. PH 5.8 to 6.0.

Hey, everyone, Happy 420. Me and the wife started a new grow. This Critical Haze vegged for 100 days while we grew some autos. Now she is in flower. This is DAY 1. This is an organic living coco grow.

FLOWER DAY 1

Lights: Perfect Sun Max Yield and Perfect Sun Mega. 650w and 540w. -- Max Yield has a slightly higher average par than a 1000w DE Gavita, and Mega slighty higher than 1000w hps.

Medium: Coco and chunky perlite in a 14 liter fabric pot.

Nutrients: Organic. Liquid fish and seaweed. That is pretty much it plus calmag. But also using DTE rootzone. Check out my video on how we do Living Coco hydroponics -

Feeding: Fed daily until run-off. PH 5.8 to 6.0.
Got some updates. Got 2 pounds off that Carnival with only 640 watts Max Yield. I didn't expect that because of all the light stress.
Good looking plant

I got discourage posting videos because Youtube keeps randomly age-restricting anything about marijuana. We ended up getting 2 pounds dry from this huge Critical Haze. Here are some photos from the last video.

critical haze1.jpg
critical haze2.jpg
critical haze3.jpg
critical haze4.jpg
critical haze5.jpg

That one picture is a few branches hanging dry.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom