8 weeks flow: Hermies or Calyx?

Purplehaze02

Hey you guys this is my indica dominant in 8th week of flowering... I'm happy with her and everything is going nice. But since few days i noticed this like curling little leafs reminds me like sack. It looks like flower to me because hairs are sticking out. but I'm not sure. It's full of crystals around and very sticky, smelly too.. I looked around plant and deeper inside and i didn't find no seeds.. So my question is is it only beginning of swelling Calyx or something more bad. "Pollen bad" i mean? maybe I'm just tripping for no reason. It's her last 3 weeks. I hope nothing bad comes and she finishes without some new complications.. Also I keep everything clean in grow room and there are no light leaks. 12/12 under 400 watts.

IMG_20210124_025236.jpg

IMG_20210124_025401.jpg

IMG_20210124_004118.jpg

IMG_20210124_025157.jpg

IMG_20210124_025530.jpg

I'm not sure I can see what you mean..but what I can see looks pretty normal- I think you can relax...
Nice plant!

so if it was mould you would rather not be told :hmmmm: , doesn't take high humidity you can bring it from out doors ,touch your buds you get mould, your buds have that color is all i was saying and to check , i said i hope not , unbelievable,
i guarantee you other advanced growers would see the same .
you came here not knowing about a hermie or calyx so i was given the heads up as you seem to not know a lot

doesn't look like normal pistol aging, and also its far from an indica :eye-roll:
InkedIMG_20210124_025530 (1)_LI.jpg

It's
so if it was mould you would rather not be told :hmmmm: , doesn't take high humidity you can bring it from out doors ,touch your buds you get mould, your buds have that color is all i was saying and to check , i said i hope not , unbelievable,
i guarantee you other advanced growers would see the same .
you came here not knowing about a hermie or calyx so i was given the heads up as you seem to not know a lot

doesn't look like normal pistol aging, and also its far from an indica :eye-roll:
InkedIMG_20210124_025530 (1)_LI.jpg

It's wss skunk dominant indica.. I know she looks like sativa but she ain't. Maybe because i didn't top her so she isn't all bushy but tall and with lower grow.
Also i don't know much, you are right. It's my first grow. By now i know swollen Calyx are flower sites and sometimes it can be seed inside or nothing just shooting out oils and trichomes.. I have also read that it can also be normal to find 1 or few immature seeds as it's her last fight into trying to pollinate herself.. Then again hermie is full seed reproduction.. I thought so since now.. Maybe I'm wrong with some things. But always ready to learn from more experienced growers as you.. :))
Here are some pics just before light off tonight

IMG_20210125_000106.jpg

IMG_20210125_000212.jpg

I dont see any mold - I do see what you're asking about tho.

Looks to me like your flowers are starting to fox-tail some.

Blue Dream or a variant by chance??

Fox-tail not the end of the world as we know it. I personally dont like the outcome for bag appeal and trimming but thats just me. Wont affect the medicinal effects.

i said about mould number one , the plant looks like its in a small tight space , high chance of mould
number two , you where hoking and poking at buds you can get ( mould)
number three you look like you have (n) tox which makes soft growth and you can get ( mould )
number four the pistols don't look normal to me lots of orange parts in one spot . inside could be ,guess what? mould )

I am not here to scare people i am here to try help so you don't spread or smoke the dangerous spores !:rip:

Learn to take extra answers and you will learn more :thumb::peace:

i said about mould number one , the plant looks like its in a small tight space , high chance of mould
number two , you where hoking and poking at buds you can get ( mould)
number three you look like you have (n) tox which makes soft growth and you can get ( mould )
number four the pistols don't look normal to me lots of orange parts in one spot . inside could be ,guess what? mould )

I am not here to scare people i am here to try help so you don't spread or smoke the dangerous spores !:rip:

Learn to take extra answers and you will learn more :thumb::peace:
It's not mold!!!!! Can you stop spreading false information... Plant has foxtailing in small amounts. Nothing major. Some hairs went orange but it's not mold.. I didn't poke the buds like you say i did.. Did you see that in your magic ball??? there is no mold. Plant is not in tight space... Please stop shitting. Thank you... I hate when I must be arrogant or whatever but when someone is saying all time that plant has mold when it doesn't.. Mind f***...

you are making your self look even more foolish, what a tit

I looked around plant and deeper inside and i didn't find no seeds. :laugh:
I didn't poke her.. I looked carefully if it's shooting any seeds immature or mature. But i didn't poke her or damaged her vital grow bud organs..
You are foolish for claiming something that isn't so..
Trying to make mold case from no mold. Not every strain is the same or have same colors /characteristics... If some hairs went orange doesn't mean it's 100% mold...

i was telling you something didn't look right to check , what's the problem with that ? was being helpful
then you start twisting like i want you to have mould , :laugh:
It's nice from you to Point onto posible problem and let me know because as i said again "I'm not expert.. I appreciate that! But repeatedly saying the same about mold when there isn't any and tripping me out.
:blunt:fatty needed right now.

Back
Top Bottom